• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns me likie but not for 200.00 +

Not to sound like a jerk, but usually I see things like "tactical tomahawks" as things for guys that go full mall ninja. And you never go full mall ninja. That said, this thing does look pretty cool and I could see it being actually useful if I ever go full survival nut. And I'm not ready to say you never go full survival nut. At that price, if it is really light, but actually strong enough to, for example, cut logs for a raft, etc. I wouldn't scoff if my wife surprised me with one on my birthday or Christmas.

For that price you can get any number of hawks from companies with much better reps than Gerber, e.g. Swamp Rat, or a handmade hawk. 420 stainless isn't my first pick for an impact tool. For bushcrafty stuff I'd rather have an actual axe, and you can get a Wetterlings or Gransfors Bruks for around half of what that costs. Sorry if this sounds like I'm pissing on the thread, not my intention, just tired and opinionated about sharp things.

Not to sound like a jerk, but usually I see things like "tactical tomahawks" as things for guys that go full mall ninja. And you never go full mall ninja. That said, this thing does look pretty cool and I could see it being actually useful if I ever go full survival nut. And I'm not ready to say you never go full survival nut. At that price, if it is really light, but actually strong enough to, for example, cut logs for a raft, etc. I wouldn't scoff if my wife surprised me with one on my birthday or Christmas.

Wait for some mall ninja to sell his for $100 on glocktalk.