• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Meanwhile, once again in Florida

Mike Casselton

Team Beer and Donuts.
Minuteman
  • Nov 25, 2007
    Lithia, FL
    Three lovely Pasco County "ladies" try and get a little sunshine in their lives.

BTW, it was reported they were still nekkid during the arrest.

Wow, if a man approached a cop with a metal bat his ass would have been dead. Based on the names I guess these are more pillars of the community trying to protect themselves from the mean old popo.

Talk about a ‘dream call’ going to shit.....
    Starts out 3 nude teens air drying and applying sun tan lotion to
    a pursuit that ends violently.

Why does it seem all the weird shit happens in Florida?
    We like to keep life interesting. Besides, if it wasn’t for Florida Man entertainment, you guys would be posting about knitting, needlepoint and other fun activities you New Englanders do. ?

We like to keep life interesting. Besides, if it wasn’t for Florida Man entertainment, you guys would be posting about knitting, needlepoint and other fun activities you New Englanders do. ?

Well thanks for the entertainment.........BTW....Lincoln, NE.....is Lincoln Nebraska.....not Lincoln New England :D

Reactions: lash
    Well thanks for the entertainment.........BTW....Lincoln, NE.....is Lincoln Nebraska.....not Lincoln New England :D
    Yeah, I realized that after I posted, but left it there for further Florida Man entertainment.

Nebraska, Newbraska, New Boston, New England...meh, they all sound the same to me. :p:LOL:;)

Reactions: ChadL
    Lincoln is a tad busy and surrounded by beautiful country!

As for nutjobs, FL seems to have its share. We have a quite a few in CO as well, filling a lot of political offices.......

The rest are just stoned.

Mike, this aint far from you. Why does all the good shit happen near the I4 corridor. We dont such shit as that up here.

Mike, this aint far from you. Why does all the good shit happen near the I4 corridor. We dont such shit as that up here.

My guess is they were returning from the magic kingdom and thought the lotin was princess cream or pixie dust.

Second guess is a very, very late return from spring break and they didn't get laid. (Did you see the pics of them? Eeewww!!)
    Maybe they thought they could play lot lizard.

Didnt see any pics but i find it hard to believe they couldnt get laid on spring break. ( if i was only younger and single and drunk )

Sorry John,
    You asked for it.

Screenshot_20190411-194148_Chrome.jpg

mike, you sir are an asshole!!! Not enough eye bleach on the planet. I have never ever in my life been that drunk. And i have been pretty drunk on quite a few occasions. Well maybe the one in the middle. Nevermind. I am now about 9 deep in a 12 pack. Went fishing today

mike, you sir are an asshole!!! Not enough eye bleach on the planet. I have never ever in my life been that drunk. And i have been pretty drunk on quite a few occasions. Well maybe the one in the middle. Nevermind. I am now about 9 deep in a 12 pack. Went fishing today

Well, thank you sir. It takes work.
    Now, about that one in the middle.
    It needs makeup, lots of makeup.
    Just remember the before and after pictures you've seen that take a dog and turn her into a goddess.
    It's sorcery I tell ya, sorcery, and it ain't right.