• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Media trying to turn this around........

im not certain....but something tells me this is punishable by firing squad....

so the dude is concerned with "white rage".....but is A.OK with selling out his country to China and the Taliban?

fucking POS scum

Quick someone call the …

If only there was a government agency to investigate crimes and arrest people that is loyal to we the people and the constitution.

Or maybe now Is the time for militias and tribunals?

Or are we gonna sit around like the frog in boiling water?

What in the actual fat frog's fuck? This is BLATANT treason. Actual China collusion from our top brass. No firing squad. He needs to be taken to the gallows and hung from his neck until he is dead.

Edit: How is this not out right espionage??

BUziKi72.png

Beat me to this post, Ill delete mine.

I support him…..as the election drew close, Trump went nuts knowing he was losing to an idiot.

Does anybody disagree with that?

don't forget who is replacing us in afghanistan...by coincidence, because of his failures.

couldn't even watch blinken and his fucking bullshit, but the "news" will play his lies and none of the people calling him out.
i actually switched to fox and they were pretending they didn't help the pedophile steal the election.

Reactions: Ravenworks
I support him…..as the election drew close, Trump went nuts knowing he was losing to an idiot.

Does anybody disagree with that?
What?? U support Milley?? Dude. If Milley did this shit to retarded dementia Joe, I would still say this POS needs the noose. Thats crazy af. As much as I loathe Biden, I hate China worse. You got to be joking.

To put this into perspective.....this would be like an American general giving the Nazis a "heads up" if the Americans decided to get involved because Germany invaded Poland.....

And then sitting around all smug acting like he was "on the right side of history"

Haven't you learned by now that only folks that do time are the ones that embarrass the establishment by exposing their crimes, you can leak to the press all day long , you can talk classified shit to any friend or foe , steal intellectual property (Israel) as long as that serves the establishment.

Orange man bad , makes Milley a resistance hero that did the right thing he deserves at least a board position on one of the tech giants. :devilish:

HQ shows the colonies how its done. I am sure you can still best them

Reactions: camocorvette
I can understand what motivated him to issue an order about the nukes, but I still think it was the wrong play, only basing that off the limited information I have. I think Trump was off his rocker, but colluding with pellosi and calling China was too damn far, that’s an end around on the commander and Chief and a direct promise to a hostile power that we aren’t capable of swift nuclear action. That’s some Benedict Arnold level treachery.

Even that pasty vindman POG says he should resign on Twitter. I don’t hear the media clamoring for Vindmans dismissal the same way they did for Col. Schiller, and to me they both publicly criticized military leadership, but hey; it’s a two timing system.

Reactions: Snuby642
And nothing will happen...

Same old, same old. Rule of law has been dead for a long time.

Carry on, peasant.

I can understand what motivated him to issue an order about the nukes, but I still think it was the wrong play, only basing that off the limited information I have. I think Trump was off his rocker, but colluding with pellosi and calling China was too damn far, that’s an end around on the commander and Chief and a direct promise to a hostile power that we aren’t capable of swift nuclear action. That’s some Benedict Arnold level treachery.

Even that pasty vindman POG says he should resign on Twitter. I don’t hear the media clamoring for Vindmans dismissal the same way they did for Col. Schiller, and to me they both publicly criticized military leadership, but hey; it’s a two timing system.
1) if the US detected incoming nuke threats and issued a retaliatory response....do you really want someone questioning whether to launch? or wasting time? or acting on political lines?

people act like the president can just pick up the phone and say "you know what, i have great nukes, the best nukes in the world, im gonna nuke Chiiiiina today, fuck em, cause im meeeee" and then press a big red button and send a nuke off....thats not how it works.

there are already multiple safeguards in place to prevent accidental or unauthorized or simply a "bad call" launches.......we dont need someone else interfering with the system for political points

2) how was trump "off his rocker" ?

he deescalated tensions with N. Korea, deescalated tensions in the middle east...used extremely precise and limited force when dealing with enemies...

but he was "off his rocker" because he tweeted odd stuff?......dude was the most normal president weve had in decades.

Last edited:
1) if the US detected incoming nuke threats and issued a retaliatory response....do you really want someone questioning whether to launch? or wasting time? or acting on political lines?

people act like the president can just pick up the phone and say "you know what, i have great nukes, the best nukes in the world, im gonna nuke Chiiiiina today, fuck em, cause im meeeee" and then press a big red button and send a nuke off....thats not how it works.

there are already multiple safeguards in place to prevent accidental or unauthorized or simply a "bad call" launches.......we dont need someone else interfering with the system for political points

he deescalated tensions with N. Korea, deescalated tensions in the middle east...used extremely precise and limited force when dealing with enemies...

but he was "off his rocker" because he tweeted odd stuff?......dude was the most normal president weve had in decades.
They like to say it was due to the alphabeti's organization of Jan 6.

feds are pretty good if they can get patriots to fight with each other.
nobody should be encouraging anyone to do anything questionable.

Reactions: UKDslayer

Somebody got upset when i said I don’t like Trump and didn’t read where I said it was the wrong thing for Milley to do, I absolutely don’t want the chair of the JCOS involved in those decisions and I think it’s completely illegal what he did.

In a normal political climate, when the highest ranking member of the US military attempts to usurp the power of the office of the president, that would be called a coup, I don’t see this as any different.

Reactions: Fig

That time a couple years back when Trump mentioned how our "big red button is bigger", a friend freaked out that we were gonna get into WWIII, North Korea was going to nuke California, Trump was gonna get us all killed, blah blah blah. He lives in Idaho, btw. I have a higher chance of being nuked by Ivan than he has of being nuked by anyone...

He genuinely thought that the president DOES get to just push a big red button and the missiles go up, I'm 99% sure. I honestly feel dismayed that I had to explain how the safeguards and verification system work and that there is no "big red button" that pops out of the Resolute Desk. I feel like with the number of times nuclear launches have been portrayed in film and TV, people ought to know that by now...

Of course the media is trying to spin this as a positive.

You have to realize that even the US Media gets the majority of it's revenue either directly or via derivative means from China. It's not happenstance that they largely ignore negative China stories. It's not happenstance that they play up the strength of the Chinese military and their joke of a Navy. It's not happenstance that they hide the fact the Chinese economy is on verge of collapse.

It's also not happenstance that they colluded to cover up and stigmatize even the notion that the virus came from China, was made intentionally, and lord knows these is zero conversation allowed of the fact the Chinese deliberately disseminated the virus throughout the world. Zero coverage of the fact Chinese ambassadors were caught in the US with vials of viruses samples.

This absolutely includes Faux News, whom attempts to play themselves off as the other but is perhaps more villainous than all of the others because it's managed to fool so many into thinking it's 'better' than the acronym outlets. It's not, it's just a separate stage of disinformation. Think of it like a second stage filter to catch more evasive particles.

So what do you do? Where do you get your news? Alex Jones?

Sadly, I don't have an answer to this. The best bet is to gather all the information you can, from all the sources you can, being extremely careful to filter out 'opinion' from news, and use your best intuition. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to look at all of the information and see that China released this intentionally.

1) 2019 was the worst economic year for China on record in the history of the CCP, they were on the verge of collapse because countries around the globe, America included, were pressuring companies to pull manufacturing back to their native country.
2) The virus' effects seem 'too good to be true', tailored to kill elderly, weak, etc -- all of the things an authoritarian communist regime wants gone from it's own homeland.
3) They put on a show unlike any other, releasing videos of people appearing to be euthanized in public by CCP enforcers, welded into buildings, collapsing in public, and photos of corpses in bags lining highways. Things like this don't 'slip' out of China, as some seem to think. There's not a 'dark-web' in China that the CCP doesn't know about, what they do have is created and controlled by the CCP. Anyone in security will tell you, they have an iron grip and the gaps to squeeze things through aren't on some tools cellphone.
4) China didn't lock down everything, even though the virus was known to be everywhere, they just locked down a small area that gave a persuasive image to the world and they themselves carried movie quality cameras through to show their advanced virus control technology --- cute little fog spraying robots and people in hazmat suits with foggers walking around roadways and public thoroughfares disinfecting the world around them. Then they pushed that propaganda out to the world and the world media pushed it to it's viewers, America included. This tailored campaign was designed to instill fear and terror to the masses to create a situation where people would beg for authoritarianism. It worked.
5) With all of this, China sent it's citizens from areas of known pathogen presence throughout the world to spread it -- while simultaneously prohibiting domestic travel for the same. This establishes clear intent.

Some might argue that the US media has covered parts of this. They have, they do. They cover it for a day or two as hypothesis, then cover it for a week as discredited and stigmatize it even being talked about as blasphemy.

Lord, I could go on for a thousand more paragraphs about what the US media institutions have done to damage the psyche of Americans.... the incredible minds I've seen wither and molt from exposure. I often wonder if I would have succumbed if I exposed myself to it.

That time a couple years back when Trump mentioned how our "big red button is bigger", a friend freaked out that we were gonna get into WWIII, North Korea was going to nuke California, Trump was gonna get us all killed, blah blah blah. He lives in Idaho, btw. I have a higher chance of being nuked by Ivan than he has of being nuked by anyone...

He genuinely thought that the president DOES get to just push a big red button and the missiles go up, I'm 99% sure. I honestly feel dismayed that I had to explain how the safeguards and verification system work and that there is no "big red button" that pops out of the Resolute Desk. I feel like with the number of times nuclear launches have been portrayed in film and TV, people ought to know that by now...
Its the Media Playing to this hype of Hysteria and fear. This story plays both sides. The Never Trumpers and the Trumpers.

Its an unverified story that is literally coming from a Book that is about to be released. Its like a massive marketing campaign to sell a book.

Somebody got upset when i said I don’t like Trump and didn’t read where I said it was the wrong thing for Milley to do, I absolutely don’t want the chair of the JCOS involved in those decisions and I think it’s completely illegal what he did.

In a normal political climate, when the highest ranking member of the US military attempts to usurp the power of the office of the president, that would be called a coup, I don’t see this as any different.
i dont give a fuck if you like trump....

i was referring to your particular statements:
...I can understand what motivated him to issue an order about the nukes...
...I think Trump was off his rocker...

Reactions: Snuby642
i dont give a fuck if you like trump....

i was referring to your particular statements:

And again, you ignored everything stated after that. For fucks sake, I’m agreeing with you that the American bureaucracy was actively working against your favorite political hero and that it’s illegal for jcos to stand in between the president and his military commander. Understanding someone’s motivation and condoning their choice of actions are two drastically different things.