• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Meghan for President!

Hi,

Here is what I think of the "Royals" and the dumbocrats...and some repubs, lolol

1615733727653.png

Sincerely,
Theis

Reactions: Rthur
She thinks she is riding the race and sympathy train to power.
She has no clue that she is just another useful idiot. The moment she steps out of line she will be torn apart by the woke mob for being a rich bitch.
Let's pray that happens sooner rather than later. I love seeing the left eat itself.

She thinks she is riding the race and sympathy train to power.
She has no clue that she is just another useful idiot. The moment she steps out of line she will be torn apart by the woke mob for being a rich bitch.
I don't get it. What race is she? Something that's not white?

The Dems love her because she's rich and can lie on camera to millions of people.

I don't get it. What race is she? Something that's not white?

The Dems love her because she's rich and can lie on camera to millions of people.
1/2 black. I think in today's world that makes her "trans" too.

If we can’t declare sex or gender and must be neutral then those that abuse the race card must be denied the same. We are all one color, they would not be able to bitch or play the race card.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Re effin tarded , liberal dumb speak , woke mutant bullshit like this makes me want to slam my fuckin head in a vault door til it all just effin goes away . Who da fuck is breakin all deez sammich makers .

• Love
Reactions: Maggot
Who the f cares what race she is, or anyone else is!!!
Retards gonna retard!

Unless your a cartoon race... we should ban them. Evil cartoons race drawings!!!!

I used to really like ole Harry. He joined up, deployed, seemed like good dude.
That must be some magic pussy to make him go all victim and doppy. She not bad looking, but sure as shit not much over 6.5-7 at best.
There are plenty of hot as fuck English women, he could have had his pick.
Now I see him as the poor little rich victim, boo fucking hoo prince cry baby.

sadly no worse than the cunt in the white house currently

Reactions: 10ring'r
Lol, looks like Tom and Doria = Meghan

Tom is like "Boom shaka wa wa, yeah yeah, call me daddy"

Doria is like "fuck!! hold it together, I hope nobody notices"

Grandma Jeanette is like, "oh honey, you aint foolin nobody"