• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Memorial Day Sales

AKMarty

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 2, 2019
AK
I can’t watch all the sites all weekend so I thought if you see a sale going on, post it here in one place. Manufacturer or resale websites.
Have the best Memorial Day!

Been looking too. Nothing is jumping out at me. With the run on guns and ammo, no one needs to run specials to get business.

Camera Land

CS Tactical and MIle High have the ZCO and Spuhr combo

Keyston Accuracy has the RimX barreled action sale

Guys I don’t mean to be that guy but Memorial Day isn’t really a weekend for sales and celebration...to be honest I’m not sure how it even got to be the bastardized version of a holiday that it is. Most of the companies we support or the gun industry in general has a heavy vet presence and I think the last thing they want to do after pouring out out for their buddy after putting a flag on his grave is to have a sale and celebrate. Again I’m not trying to piss is anyone’s Cheerios and I’m all for saving some money myself but like states before the run on guns and ammo paired with a somber holiday of remembering those who gave everything just doesn’t scream sale.

Guys I don’t mean to be that guy but Memorial Day isn’t really a weekend for sales and celebration...
While it's not a holiday that screams sale, it often coincides with many, whether we like it or not. Need a couch? Wait for Memorial Day. Need a fridge? Memorial day? Gun parts? Memorial Day. Sad, but that's what the consumer has grown to expect.

That said, I haven't seen any notable sales out there this year. Not sure if it's COVID related or what, or the fact that April gun sales were up 70+% over last year, but not a whole lot is deeply discounted right now.

While it's not a holiday that screams sale, it often coincides with many, whether we like it or not. Need a couch? Wait for Memorial Day. Need a fridge? Memorial day? Gun parts? Memorial Day. Sad, but that's what the consumer has grown to expect.

That said, I haven't seen any notable sales out there this year. Not sure if it's COVID related or what, or the fact that April gun sales were up 70+% over last year, but not a whole lot is deeply discounted right now.
Yeah I feel ya. Like I said i wasn’t trying to piss in anyone’s Cheerios and I’m a sucker for a sale myself. Just seems like so many people rush to get to the lake or look at flyers without paying any mind to what it’s actually about and it hits home for me so yeah...sorry guys. With all that being said camera land has a good deal on a cheap but decent(from what I can tell) scope in their clearance section. 2.5-10x44 bushnell nitro with deploy mil or Moa reticle (christmas tree) for 199 shipped. I picked one up to try out on my .22 and maybe swap to the .223 for either trainer status or varmint gun

Reactions: rockmyglock
I feel that. My rifle to optic balance is way out of wack at the moment. I have 3 or 4 rifles without optics and it’s bothering me. I almost bought two of the nitros but figured I’d better try one first lol

Skre Gear. 20 - 40% off sitewide. Anyone here own some Skre gear? The sizes at Skre are more of a match for my frame.

Nothing from us this weekend, still rebuilding some inventory from a busy spring. Maybe Father's Day.

Thanks for letting me know. Can’t wait till Father’s Day so I’ll be placing my order this week. I’m beginning to try your Hellfire suppressor system.

Reactions: flyer1a