• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Memphis at it again

images (31).jpeg

Are there only Amish in Memphis? That is all I see. The constant correct corelation of Amish to violence is uncanny. Evidently what we need is more gun laws.......

Maybe defunding the police would help? :D

I'll be there Wednesday. I'm there all the time. It really has quickly gotten out of control. The cops are afraid to get sued or arrested for doing their jobs or get shot for trying. They stay away from folks that look like most of us. They know we are all carrying. Like every other city in the world, your odds of getting yourself into a gunfight increase quickly if you are down on MLK trying to buy cocaine or having a road rage incident with some 16 year old kid going 120 in a stolen altima at 2am on I-40.

"Mass shooting"... What really happened was that there had been a fight. Probably a classic hood brawl involving multiple parties. Somebody butthurt about getting their ass whooped then came back and shot randomly in the direction where he assumed the guys who stomped his ass are, venting his frustrations in an explosion of immature anger and failing to hit anybody he targeted because he was in such a state of blind rage and humiliation. Too bad innocent bystanders have to suffer because a volatile manlet cannot control his emotions like a normal adult.