• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I had a Meostar on a hunting rifle I gave to my brother in-law. The optical quality is EXCELLENT for the price and it always returned to zero. But, the eye relief was just too short for me. They claimed it was 3.5", but I found it to be right at 3". Any scope with eye relief 3" or under is just too little for my liking.

That would cover everything for ranges up to 300-400 yards. Great in low light, but I like the german #4 reticle. If you have good eyes you could possibly stretch the ranges. I need more magnification for these old eyes from 400 on.

meostar r1 3.5x12x56
z-plex reticle

First off the glass + build quality are excellent. Hard to find a difference between it and a zeiss diavari unless you really start splitting hairs like twilight light factor and color representation.

That would be fine for normal 200-300 yard ranges. If you can account for elevation then of course you could hit farther out with it but the reg duplex type crosshair is a bit difficult for that. With most calibers and a duplex crosshair a 100 yard zero and 300 yards is where the crosshairs get thick.

MeOpta are great scopes. The Glass is very good, the construction is rock solid, and the reticles are very well laid out.

Another scope I would recommend looking at would be the Nigtforce SHV they are another great scope!

If we can be of help let me know for we sale them all.

Mike @ CSTACTICAL