• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Merry Christmas from The GAP Team

A10XRIFLE

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 26, 2002
N Kansas City, MO
www.gaprecision.com
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #990000">Just like to Thank Everyone on the Hide and Wish them a Very Safe and Merry Christmas!!! From the Entire GAP Team</span></span>

400198707.jpg

Re: Merry Christmas from The GAP Team

Merry Christmas George and everyone at GAP...

Thank you for the support and the high standards, you all set the bar.

Happy New Year,

Happy Holidays to everyone there. You have a great team.

Merry Christmas to all of you as well!
smile.gif

And thanks again to Moon for saving my rifle from a fate worse than death...
wink.gif

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours too! I'm looking forward to owning a GAP in the near future

Merry Chistmas to everyone at GAP. My GAP rifles are my prized possessions. You guys are true craftsmen. Thank you for getting that rifle completed so quickly for my girlfriend. She's going to be surprised.

CWJ

thanks for all the hardwork you guys put in for amazing lazer rifles. MERRY HANNAKUH AND A HAPPY KWANZA

Merry Christmas to the GAP team. Hope to do a lot of business with you in the upcoming year.

Merry Christmas to you all as well.

Merry Christmas to you all at GAP

Very good lookin' group you got there, George. A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to y'all as well .

Merry Christmas George and crew. You guys set the bar for sure, and I'm know that when I get my next project back from you, it will be more of the same, and of course I can't wait. Thanks to all of you for what you do for us, it is much appreciated.

Greg

Merry Chrismas to the GA Precision team!

My Crusader is in the mail...can't wait to see what she'll do!

Thanks,
Greg

Merry Christmas from the other side of the pond.

George even looks afer us Brits. Many thanks.

Scotch

Merry Christmas to you and the team, George...and thanks for the great products and service!

Merry Christmas to you, George, and the entire Team at GA Precision. Thank you for all you do, and in particular for the rifles you built for me this year !!

Hey thanks George, much appreciated. Hope you guys have a great one as well. Team looks happy as can be.

Merry Christmas to you too George and as everyone else said thanks and keep up the great work.

Merry Christmas to all of the GA Precision employees. You guys rock. I have two GAP rifles with one in the build process and every time I get a new one I am always amazed at its fit and finish. The bar is always high - thanks for the hard work.

Merry Christmas to the Gap team and all your families. You guys are awesome

Merry Christmas Y'all from warm, sunny Florida.

I see a GAP-10 in my future...Absolutely love my bolt gun from y'all ! !

Merry Christmas, Thank you for the ultimate rifle builds

Merry Christmas to you and the entire GAP team. Keep them awesome rifles coming.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all the team at GAP. Thanks for all you do all year long to bring toys beyond compare to lucky boys and girls around the world!!!
cool.gif

Merry Christmas to you, George and crew!

Merry Christmas George and the folks at Gap. Hope you guys have a great one and a happy New Years.

Merry Christmas, a little late, to everyone at GAP. My Crusader has been fantastic. I wish everyone a great and prosperous New Year. I know that I could use one. And I may be looking at rebarreling in 2012.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Hopefully I'll run into you at SHOT again...

Keep up the good work!