• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Metal thread?

I hated the 80-90's hair bands. Love Priest and Metalica. Hate Kiss and Guns n roses. Love rare non mainstream stuff too like Atomic Opera and Prong. Inflames is probably my all time favorite with TOOL and Perfect Circle. Maynard is a genius. Hell I even like Alan Parsons. Basically, talant.

Shit man, you're the one who told me about Prong and Die Krupps. Maybe Korn too. . .maybe. lol

Ok I'll chime in too..
Five Finger Death Punch
System of a Down
Hatebreed
Pantera
Slipknot
Mudvayne
Winds of Plague
(Old school )White Zombie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From my previously mentioned concert, sorry if bit shakey, was trying to look to side of camera while recording and screwing around in general with zoom etc. Also ran out of battery by the time 5FDP got on stage so no vids on them:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvKRT8IDjac&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs2RhQE5O_w
Side note: First time seeing all these bands (Nothing More, Hell Yeah, Volbeat, 5FDP)....Nothing more...great tunes not a fan of the vocals, Hell Yeah...not bad, Volbeat...definite favorite, 5FDP...good and gave tribute to vets in audience and called several up on stage and let them hang while playing
Volbeat did something similar and any kids that were close to stage were let up on stage to hang out while they played, def good band especially for being dang europeans *jk. Volbeat has several influences they are Elvis fans and also Johnny Cash, could kick myself because I accidently deleted a short vid where he was doing JC's Ring of Fire and then had the crowd sing the rest of it.

Glad i recently upgraded phones, old one def wouldnt have got anywhere near this quality video.

Last edited:
Volbeat really has something going!
But this thread needs more SLAYER, more old Metallica, and more Pantera!
Maybe some Lamb of God thrown in, for good measure???

Volbeat really has something going!
But this thread needs more SLAYER, more old Metallica, and more Pantera!
Maybe some Lamb of God thrown in, for good measure???

Hell yeah man!!

Slayer always kills

I was lucky enough to see Pantera back in the day with Ozzy and the Deftones

Crappy video, but this was one of THE most crazy metal concerts, ever!
Slayer in their prime, and a mixed crowd of thugs literally kicking the shit out of each other.
the Felt Forum was in shambles after this concert...

THIS IS METAL, not some glam chick fronting a couple of drop D hatchets...

Slayer - Felt Forum N.Y 1988 [Full Concert] - YouTube

Last edited:
Heavy Metal - I almost never listen to
Fleshcrawl
cradle of filth
Blind Guardian

Metal - Listen often
Old Metallica
AC/DC
Black Sabbath
Deaf Lepord

Rock - Listen often
Led Zepplin
Pink Floyd
Queen
Eric Clapton
Bob Dylan
Grateful Dead
ZZ top
Blondie
Journey
Yes
CCR
Foreigner
Styx
Doors
Hendrix
Tool
Soundgarden
Pearl Jam
Nirvana
Alice and Chains
etc.

Deathtöngue rulz!

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/8lbpG9X.jpg"}[/IMG2]