• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mexican/US drug cartel

indianwoodsman

Private
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2010
Guys take this info for what its worth. Some say that the problem is Mexico's and leave it at that. If you are like me you will say that this is a solid threat against the country we swore an oath "to defend against enemies foreign and domestic".
The info contained on the following websites should not be viewed by the weak hearted, women or children. If the president of Mexico has deployed more than 50,000 military, army and Mexican marines against these guys and have not been able to stop them then I think we need to pause a moment and think about a better response than " I got my rifle and pistol and i know how to use em".

really graphic content www.blogdelnarco.com

less graphic www.borderlandbeat.com

Re: Mexican/US drug cartel

I have been saying since I was down working on the border in McAllen, TX, that they need to address this problem. The only way to do it, would be to bring in the military and rotate them in and out. Live in secured compounds and exterminate them. Border patrol can't do it. They have there familys living down there who are targets just as much as they are themselves. I am sure that any step up on enforcement on the border patrols part will lead to them being targeted along with there families.

We should move all of the reserve units to our borders. They are manned 24/7 with a rotation of part timers who could do a bang up job. But then it again it may not be correct to do stuff like this in the US due to offending someone.

lol got a visit from local leos after i gave them the two websites i posted here. They sure like to remind a fellow that they have everything under control and that no action of any kind is needed by the public. Tell that to Arizona rancher Robert Krentz.

I am totally against all illegal immigration too! I dont believe in shooting unarmed people.

I hope all his post are about illegal immigrants and it helps in someway. This pot of shit needs to be stirred!

So Tex you want to get personal. Do you mean agenda or taking a stand against something? I am a square bear and not a lot of fun but hey you should have known me before a good friend was killed for a piece of jewelry so the twink could get a fix. Can't really stop there lost two brothers to addiction also. if i take a stand well its my stand you don't have to support me or oppose me.