• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Michigan autoworker sworn at by Biden gets free "Full of Shit" AR-14!

Paul_R

Group Commander
Minuteman
Jun 25, 2011
Nor-Cal
Winning!

https://headlinewealth.com/firearm-...3gzJsHFF4CMfQ3J-KKaZdoBLHSmCC5x2n5n_lxJ2INz8I

Jerry Wayne, a Michigan autoworker who was recently thrust into the political spotlight after getting into it with Democrat presidential frontrunner Joe Biden, was gifted a new rifle on Wednesday.

Wayne has become a hero of Second Amendment supporters after he stood his ground while questioning Biden even when the former vice president called him a liar and threatened to fight him.

Just days later, a Michigan firearms manufacturer reached out to Wayne to present him with a custom rifle featuring artwork mocking the Biden encounter.

89289076_2779167208857433_1122622232615452672_o.jpg

For fuck's sake, I shot 300+ rounds this morning for a .22 PRS match. 240 rounds required for the match. Next week, same thing.

I hope Jerry Wayne was well paid for this spot, but I suspect he was willing to do it for free.