• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Michigan. Next in line...

NiteQwill

Best to jump high, and far!
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2012
Uncle Sam's Bottom
I remember speaking a few years ago to an FFL in MI that doubted any major change in gun laws in their state. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Well, as usual, don't let a tragedy go to waste.

I'll say it again: gun owners are lazy (absent) voters.

I've talked to nearly 20+ people at a local range event about upcoming legislation (anti 2A) in our state, NOT ONE of them knew what I was talking about. One didn't even know about laws that were pass nearly 1+ years ago at the 11th hour and proceeds to tell me they haven't voted in over 7 years. WTF.

Is this not surprising? Of course, since the democrats control the govt. in this state now, this is what automatically happens after a tragedy. It's right out of the democrat play book.

I remember speaking a few years ago to an FFL in MI that doubted any major change in gun laws in their state. 🤷🏾‍♂️

I've talked to nearly 20+ people at a local range event about upcoming legislation (anti 2A) in our state, NOT ONE of them knew what I was talking about. One didn't even know about laws that were pass nearly 1+ years ago at the 11th hour and proceeds to tell me they haven't voted in over 7 years. WTF.

I get the same response from fellow gun owners. Nothing is going to pass. Or they never hear about any proposed anti gun laws at the state. Even when they are informed .They do nothing proactive, no phone calls,
no emails !

I have preached for many years that all gun shops and dealers should really be actively involved informing
customers and especially new gun owners in the political side of gun control. To partner with local and state gun rights groups.
The lack of political action by average gun owners is appalling!

Reactions: lash and NiteQwill
We (gun owners) seem to want to belly ache about new laws and changes to our rights. Many times we look to our representatives to fix the problems. However, we are at a juncture where if we don't start directly fighting for our rights, we won't have any rights left. Our elected officials seem to want to fight to pick off the low hanging fruit and they don't have the stomach to fight for God given rights, like self defense and a way to protect our families and ourselves.

Mark my words, if we don't fight for those rights, they will be gone in a generation or two.

We (gun owners) seem to want to belly ache about new laws and changes to our rights. Many times we look to our representatives to fix the problems. However, we are at a juncture where if we don't start directly fighting for our rights, we won't have any rights left. Our elected officials seem to want to fight to pick off the low hanging fruit and they don't have the stomach to fight for God given rights, like self defense and a way to protect our families and ourselves.

Mark my words, if we don't fight for those rights, they will be gone in a generation or two.
Methodology?

Reactions: madppcs
Just remember not to hold the men in blue accountable for the part they play in tyranny which so happens to be the largest of the two. They are just doing their job enforcing laws and pushing forth an agenda set forth by evil men. As long as a man is getting paid to do something, he is not accountable for his morality or lack there of. The difference between a “good” cop and bad cop is that a “good” one will at least feel bad while ruining the lives of those who are forced to pay his salary. Back the blue.

What the media doesn't talk about in reference to the lib soft on crime stance.

What the media doesn't talk about in reference to the lib soft on crime stance.
It's just funny that under the law, he should have been prohibited from buying a firearm. However, still was able to purchase TWO firearms 2 years later after his arrest and conviction. Funny how laws work...

All by design.
Don't jail blacks for crimes knowing they'll commit the same crime or worse again. Perpetual crime machine.

Uncle Sugar will save the day.

All the timing just seems to perfect for me. First they steel the election. Now the democrats have control of everything. Then a mass shooting with seemingly no motive, just days before the state of the state. Then we need gun laws now!

I wonder if the shooter was an FBI informant. IDK maybe my tin foil hat is to tight.

Reactions: stefan73
Not the only issues that got us here by any means, but let's not forget:

1: In 2018, the RINOs had control of the state .gov. Instead of letting recreational weed go to a ballot measure and bringing out virtually every pothead in the state to vote, they could have passed it thru the legislature, thus avoiding it being on the ballot in Nov. and likely keeping Witless from becoming governor, Dana Nessel from becoming A.G., and Jocelyn Benson from becoming S.O.S.

2: In 2022, the RINOs still had control of the legislature, and could have over-ridden the near 100 year old law banning abortion. (Yes, Witless could have vetoed it, but would she have dared?) Again, we ended up with a very volatile leftist issue on the ballot.

I'm seeing a pattern here.

Reactions: E. Bryant
Not the only issues that got us here by any means, but let's not forget:

1: In 2018, the RINOs had control of the state .gov. Instead of letting recreational weed go to a ballot measure and bringing out virtually every pothead in the state to vote, they could have passed it thru the legislature, thus avoiding it being on the ballot in Nov. and likely keeping Witless from becoming governor, Dana Nessel from becoming A.G., and Jocelyn Benson from becoming S.O.S.

2: In 2022, the RINOs still had control of the legislature, and could have over-ridden the near 100 year old law banning abortion. (Yes, Witless could have vetoed it, but would she have dared?) Again, we ended up with a very volatile leftist issue on the ballot.

I'm seeing a pattern here.

👆Quality post.

The Michigan Republican party needs to be disbanded so that some other competent entity can attempt to do a respectable job representing conservatives. At this point, the party is grossly negligent and has lost its mandate. Whitmer grossly abused her power throughout the pandemic and there wasn't even a credible candidate put forth to unseat her not even two years later.

Conservative voters in this state also deserve plenty of blame. They fall into a few categories:

1) "I always vote Republican because it's better than the alternative"
2) Don't vote at all, or skip the primaries
3) Simped for Tudor because "she's hotter than Gretchen"

MN soon to be saying hold my beer
The DFL just submitted a bill that would make Minnesota one of the worst repressive states in the country:
Screenshot_20230216_123512_Firefox.jpg

Also, obligatory fuck the scam artist Dorr Brothers.

Lack of voting and lack of reaching out to current elected officials. Even with Presidential elections only around half of eligible voters show up. Many stay home because either they feel it doesn't matter, or the state will never flip, or some other lame reason. People showing up to vote picks who will be in. Then of course for people in office who want to stay in office they need to play nice to constituents. So if you say please consider my vote or I'll consider voting for the other person and enough say that, it'll change their hearts and minds. But people stay home and whine and don't do anything tangible.