• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mid South Competitions?

idahoshooter

Private
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2008
Idaho
Afternoon All,

I am close to the Tunica, MS area. Are there any tactical competitions/shoots/etc within 6 or 8 hours of here? I am here for work for 8 more months and need an expensive hobby to fill my time when I am not at work. Not really set on any one thing, if it involves guns and competition I am game and financially sound enough to give it a try.

Any insight is appreciated,
Thanks

Re: Mid South Competitions?

Check out Memphis Shooting Sports Association, they're always having some sort of shooting event. I don't know about tactical matches, but they usually have matches on a monthly basis for all kinds of shooting. There's also a 600 yard range.

http://memphis-ssa.com/

Re: Mid South Competitions?

There is a place in Satillo, MS that has a has a tactical competion. I'm not sure of dates at right now and I can't remember the name of the place but I will try to find out in just a few and give you all the info. Saltillo is just just outside of Tupelo so shouldn't be but a I think maybe 3 hours from Tunica, MS.