• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Midget snipers

For real?

Guy I work with told me a story about his niece. Another kid at school identifies as a dog, that way he/she/it can wear a collar at school. The kid barked at her, she barked back. She got in trouble.
Probationary FF on our Dept said there’s kids he goes to school with that ID as furries. Will purr at other kids. If they react negatively they will end up in trouble

Sad world….

• Sad
Reactions: UKDslayer
Yep. For Real! Bowing down to the Furries is the latest in our local HS. They paint their faces like cats and dogs and dress in collars etc. Its caused total chaos with Dress codes and the school had to drop all codes because of it. They started having girls showing up to school in hooker clothes and it caused quite a stir. The girls claimed that if the Furries can wear the garbage they want then so can everyone else.

Its now under discussion whether to do the litter boxes at our school as others in the area have already done it. To me its totally mental! Im in my 50s and I just don't understand how this crap could have even got'n this far. I mean this is high school. I would have been drug out behind the football field bleachers and had my ass wooped if I even thought of something like this. Im not in a or close to a big city. This is rual farm country.

Hayden.

1670211361921.png

tiny hooters , long legs and tiny curves she's magically delicious . lol and you would never see her coming from the bush or behind that little rock .

Reactions: AMGtuned