midwayusa pistol case 7.99

1shot2kill

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 9, 2008
north dakota
just picked one up for my wifes handgun and i have to say i am very impressed especially for the price paid wanted to share some pics
here is the link
http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=939160870

front
2gy7tpg.jpg

2j453xv.jpg

mag pouches
fd66qb.jpg

back
ibcq40.jpg

back with 100 round 9mm container they fit perfect
2a4ubp.jpg

ORD

Montani Semper Liberi
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2005
Morgantown, WV, USA
Re: midwayusa pistol case 7.99

Glad you are pleased with the case you got for the wife's pistol and with the overall quality and features (especially the price).

I have been pleasantly surprised with the quality of materials and construction of the Midway products in general over the last few years. I picked up one of their 44" Black/Gray scoped rifle cases a while back when they had them on sale for $24.99. It included a nice padded, adjustable carrying strap, a large exterior pocket big enough to hold several "factory-style" or "slip-top" boxes of rifle ammo, and the case itself was thickly padded, well-stitched, had a nice velcro-fold over carry handle, and pretty good zippers for the price. It was all-in-all a great bargain for a light-duty transport case.

The Midway range-bags are also a great bargain, as are their shooting mats if your budget doesn't allow moving up to the Creedmore or any of the other higher-quality mats that get discussed here routinely.