• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mike Tyson & Bill Maher Debate Gun Control & Mass Shootings

what are your thoughts on the video posted? Did you watch it to form an opinion?

For starters, I’m against any gun control that doesn’t involve practicing very often.
But shit I can’t believe I’m gonna say that I’m mostly inline with Bill Maher on this. Mental illness, the shit heads in commiefornia and the movie industry. They didn’t touch on the video games but one could argue that Tyson did when he commented about the kids being programmed.

I will say that I grew up in a place where guns were in every truck parked in the high school parking lot. Everyone had access to guns and everyone knew how to use them.
I think the mass shooting crap is partly a byproduct of the gun grabbers making guns a problem that wasn’t.

How come Vikings get a pass for being men of their age but I am guilty for crimes committed by whitey 150 years ago.

Strange world when Mike Tyson is a philosopher making sense.

You know the woke culture is really fucked up when 2 guys like Bill Maher and Mike Tyson who are more stoned than 2 Iranian whores have more common sense than the entire woke culture. Not a knock on either 2 guys because I'm a huge fan of both. I get what Maher is saying about the hypocrisy in Hollywood about gun violence, but I just cannot get behind the idea that violence in our entertainment is the problem. Myself, wife, and our kids all play violent games and we watch violent movies. Broken homes and mental illness are the real problem.

You know the woke culture is really fucked up when 2 guys like Bill Maher and Mike Tyson who are more stoned than 2 Iranian whores have more common sense than the entire woke culture. Not a knock on either 2 guys because I'm a huge fan of both. I get what Maher is saying about the hypocrisy in Hollywood about gun violence, but I just cannot get behind the idea that violence in our entertainment is the problem. Myself, wife, and our kids all play violent games and we watch violent movies. Broken homes and mental illness are the real problem.
The lack of fathers in homes causes all kinds of ripple effects in society for sure and is "the main problem ", but the amount if violence young kids see daily in video games causes them to not value life the way they should, especially kids who don't have the daddy to explain the difference in reality vs what's seen and heard. Obviously the way we handle mental illness is a serious problem too as you said. As the dissolution of the nuclear family and removal of God became more, so did all of our problems.

Reactions: gigamortis
The lack of fathers in homes causes all kinds of ripple effects in society for sure and is "the main problem ", but the amount if violence young kids see daily in video games causes them to not value life the way they should, especially kids who don't have the daddy to explain the difference in reality vs what's seen and heard. Obviously the way we handle mental illness is a serious problem too as you said. As the dissolution of the nuclear family and removal of God became more, so did all of our problems.

I've had to have a lot of talks with my son explaining the difference between reality and the virtual world. The games/movies definitely have an effect. I thought fortnite seemed harmless as there isn't any gore and the characters look cartoonish... I was wrong.

FBM.
He's a talking head that panders to an audience and will say any thing, reverse course, change colors or whatever he needs to do to "stay relevant".

See for yourself

I've had to have a lot of talks with my son explaining the difference between reality and the virtual world. The games/movies definitely have an effect. I thought fortnite seemed harmless as there isn't any gore and the characters look cartoonish... I was wrong.
I've also noticed with the very tame things we allow my 5 year old to watch. (I do not like video games and I don't allow much of that, but that fight gets harder the older he gets). There's absolutely no doubt that when their little brains ate forming and they see this massive amount of violence they equate it to being normal and real. Like them seeing these YouTube kids talked to their parents with these attitudes. I have to explain that these kids and their parents are making a movie, and that is the only reason their parents allow them to talk to them with that kind of attitude, and that he cannot do that, and if he does, there are serious consequences. Same with video game violence.

The video games (and movies) absolutely contribute to desensitization of young minds to violence and de-humanization. People become targets for score. For a developing mind, there is no way it cannot have an impact. Movies are the same way. A violent video game when I grew up was maybe some zombie shooting game at the mall. Most home games were shit like Mario Brothers or Donkey Kong or some alien shooting game that was not first person. It wasn’t until I was in the Army that shit like street fighter, came out. I was a grown man before Grand Theft Auto came out and knew instantly that piece of shit was bad news. Now, forget about it. You can 100% immerse yourself if a “realistic” battlefield game. Without a strong upbringing to counter this shit, it has to contribute. Movies, 100% the same. On top of that, they are so unrealistic. Games, you just start over z you never die. Movies, Liam Neesans bitch ass would have been skull canoes 12 seconds after his kid hit snatched, lanky bitch that he is.

I don’t watch Bill Maher. I can’t tell if Bill is changing, or feeling a bit more free to talk about the insanity that is the left, but MAYBE some lefties will hear something counter to their daily dogma and possibly have an internal debate about why they think what they do…..

I don’t watch Bill Maher. I can’t tell if Bill is changing, or feeling a bit more free to talk about the insanity that is the left, but MAYBE some lefties will hear something counter to their daily dogma and possibly have an internal debate about why they think what they do…..

Bill Maher is pretty much the same freedom loving Liberal he's always been. He's a comedian for God's sake and freedom of speech is what puts the food on his table. It's Liberalism that has changed. There was once a time where he called himself a Libertarian, but later on joked that he just said that because he wanted weed legalized. Personally, I believe he really is one, but he still has sympathy for Democrats and thinks that party can be saved.

How come Vikings get a pass for being men of their age but I am guilty for crimes committed by whitey 150 years ago.

1658668777505.gif

I've also noticed with the very tame things we allow my 5 year old to watch. (I do not like video games and I don't allow much of that, but that fight gets harder the older he gets). There's absolutely no doubt that when their little brains ate forming and they see this massive amount of violence they equate it to being normal and real. Like them seeing these YouTube kids talked to their parents with these attitudes. I have to explain that these kids and their parents are making a movie, and that is the only reason their parents allow them to talk to them with that kind of attitude, and that he cannot do that, and if he does, there are serious consequences. Same with video game violence.

YouTube has been the absolute worse for behavior. I have limited it severely.

I don’t see how either of the major parties are saved at this point. Most of these shitbags have been in Congress almost as long as I have been alive and I’m approaching 50. So these same assholes who fucked everything up are going to one day wake up and be like “Oops, may bad. We’ll go back.” And the staff who trains new leaders are the same, entrenched government lifers who trained the last three officials. No way.

It’s going to take a reset. Something big and unfortunately things of that nature come along with global suffering.

Back to the main topic. ATF is a symptom of the greater goal of a government that actively works against our Constitution and our God given rights. Legal or not, they won’t give up that power. Look what the Republicans did when they had 100% control and the ability to end Obama care. Crickets. Dems, same shit right now with Abortion and 100 other things they bitch about. If they had the will to do it, they could make their utopian ideas legal. Anyone think they will?

Broken clocks are right twice a day.
While Mike is/was a great fighter critical thinking has never been his forte.
Bill is a blue team member for life, he sees died in the wool blue channels/advocates taking a beating in ratings. Tries to play the middleish ground to survive until/if the political winds change again.
I remember everything that dickhead said when it was popular to do so.

R

I don’t see how either of the major parties are saved at this point. Most of these shitbags have been in Congress almost as long as I have been alive and I’m approaching 50. So these same assholes who fucked everything up are going to one day wake up and be like “Oops, may bad. We’ll go back.” And the staff who trains new leaders are the same, entrenched government lifers who trained the last three officials. No way.

It’s going to take a reset. Something big and unfortunately things of that nature come along with global suffering.

Back to the main topic. ATF is a symptom of the greater goal of a government that actively works against our Constitution and our God given rights. Legal or not, they won’t give up that power. Look what the Republicans did when they had 100% control and the ability to end Obama care. Crickets. Dems, same shit right now with Abortion and 100 other things they bitch about. If they had the will to do it, they could make their utopian ideas legal. Anyone think they will?
Good for you on being one of the few that can make sense of reality. Seems simple and obvious but apparently it’s not.

opinions like ass holes everybody has at least one you are free to feel or think anyway anyone wants to . Because of that freedom I'll keep my rights and my guns .

Broken clocks are right twice a day.
While Mike is/was a great fighter critical thinking has never been his forte.
Bill is a blue team member for life, he sees died in the wool blue channels/advocates taking a beating in ratings. Tries to play the middleish ground to survive until/if the political winds change again.
I remember everything that dickhead said when it was popular to do so.

R
Maher is a leftist, but even he has guns. The police aren't going to be there in the middle of the night.

Part of what Tyson said about kids being programmed is indirectly true when it comes to the Islamic violence in Western society. I can't see that the shooters a few years ago in San Bernadino came up with the plan on their own. Nor do I see the guy in Miami that kills a bunch of people at the gay clubs in Miami. Seems like an imam would be at the center of the attack, but they never follow the money back to the planner.