• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"I will NEVER give up my guns". David Hogg gets WRECKED by Chinese immigrant during open mic gun control debate.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • Lily Tang Williams: "I am a Chinese immigrant who survived communism. And under Mao you know, 40 million people starved to death. And 20 million people died, murdered in his Cultural Revolution. So my question to you David, as a gun owner tonight is, can you guarantee me that our government in the US, in DC, will never, never become a tyrannical government? Can you guarantee me?"

Hogg: "There is no way I can ever guarantee that a government will not be tyrannical".

LTW: "Well then, the debate on gun control is over because I will never give up my guns. NEVER. NEVER."

Period. End of story.

Last edited:
    IMG_6385.jpeg

Hogg needs some time in the gym..
    good Lord. My 7 year old daughter has more muscle

Hogg just got accused of pilfering up to millions from his nonprofit. Might be facing future charges. They can put him in a cell with Sam Bankman Fried. Hogg will get plenty of exercise scurrying nonstop around the cell trying to get away from SBF's relentless advances. Not that he would be successful, but he'd get his exercise nonetheless...

Hogg needs some time in the gym..
    good Lord. My 7 year old daughter has more muscle

For some reason I cannot help but have the urge to rough up Hogg and take the money his parents gave him for lunch. I should be better than that, but that urge is there...

• Love
    Reactions: 232593
    Hogg just got accused of pilfering up to millions from his nonprofit. Might be facing future charges. They can put him in a cell with Sam Bankman Fried. Hogg will get plenty of exercise scurrying nonstop around the cell trying to get away from SBF's relentless advances. Not that he would be successful, but he'd get his exercise nonetheless...

Hogg will wind up owing a lot of cigarette boxes.

"Fifteen box, plus interest! I want his dessert for 15 years!"

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Who does/did dad work for?...
    I'm seeing some intervention from that crew.

R

Reactions: Blue Sky Country