• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mil dot rangefinder app

caseyq

Private
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2011
Louisiana
Is there an app for android that allows you to range distance by using you reticle? There's one for apple but nothing for andriod.

Casey

The same Mil-Dot Ballistics app for IOS should also be in the Android GooglePlay Store...according to Mil-Dot Ballistics

Never used the software but I assume that is the one you are talking about in the iPhone Store.

Is there an app for android that allows you to range distance by using you reticle? There's one for apple but nothing for andriod.

Casey

Buy a Mildot Master.
No batteries
All weather
Calcs range via Mil or MOA
Angle compensation feature.
Thin, durable, light weight and faster than apps
Chicks dig Old school

./

Casey
Calculator?
IMG_5714.jpg

Buy a Mildot Master.
No batteries
All weather
Calcs range via Mil or MOA
Angle compensation feature.
Thin, durable, light weight and faster than apps
Chicks dig Old school
What about the truemiller, it is one of those neat circle things that you get to spin around.

I bet you could replace your dope card holder thing that people slap on their scopes with this thing and use a little arm band card for dope. You can sing "You spin me right round baby right round" as you get the range, check the dope card and send it.

Reactions: LastShot300