• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mil/LE discount list

Average guy

Low IQ truth teller
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 25, 2018
    I’m asking a question for a close friend who is a disabled combat vet who is getting a lot more involved in shooting. Wondering if anyone had a list of companies that offer a discount to our mil/le folks, that I could pass along to him. Thank you in advance.

I know McMillan Stocks does and Leupold did the last time I checked and so does Eurooptics.

Montrose

Last edited:
    There’s a thread in the mil/LE only area
    I’ll have him look there. Like I said he’s new to precision shooting. I’m not mil/le but would gladly support companies that support those individuals.

Bushnell, RCBS, Weaver, Champion, Hoppes, Butler Creek, and Primos all have a military VIP program that all falls under one account. Your buddy can register for the VIP program once and get access to all of those brands. Prices are pretty damn good, too, plus no Expert Voice shenanigans (fees, delays in shipping, spotty availability, etc) to deal with.

Bushnell, RCBS, Weaver, Champion, Hoppes, Butler Creek, and Primos all have a military VIP program that all falls under one account. Your buddy can register for the VIP program once and get access to all of those brands. Prices are pretty damn good, too, plus no Expert Voice shenanigans (fees, delays in shipping, spotty availability, etc) to deal with.
    Agreed expert voice is a last resort. I use govx before them.

The mil/le section is for active mil/le if he is a diabled vet then he is no longer active I used to have access to that section but now I am retired and don't have access and not all mil/le discounts are for just active duty like McMillan and Eurooptics.

Montrose

Mentioned this somewhere else earlier today: LOWA makes the best rucking boots out there (IMO) and offers a 60% discount for LE/Mil. Reach out to those guys!