• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Mile Club

doshei

Quiet Professional
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2012
Jackson, WY
Hit the Mile Club today at the Accuracy 1st two day course. Shot a borrowed Remington .300 Win Mag. 1,642 meters with wind from 18-23 mph. Banged the 12" head plate on the 5th round ever on that gun.
eek.gif

Re: Mile Club

Nice dude! I recently hit a 1 gallon jug twice at 1200 yards with my 338 lapua. Now I'm just waiting for a good day to join the 1 mile club myself!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYpatriot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry, thought this was the mile high club. Carry on. </div></div>

Laffin'......making the mile high club for me, was much more memorable than making a rifle shot at a mile.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PGS</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYpatriot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry, thought this was the mile high club. Carry on. </div></div>

Laffin'......making the mile high club for me, was much more memorable than making a rifle shot at a mile. </div></div>

blush.gif
Butterflies..........

IBII020.jpg

Shooting the mile plate last spring at the Ice Breaker Shoot.

Sorry, no pics of the other event......grin!

Well,

Being a commercial pilot...:)

So, I shot a real nice 30 string at the 250m backstop...can we add to get into the mile club:)

I need a real or weapon...

I built a nice 500meter 5.56 with a 6-24x50 ffp vortex viper ffp mrad on top...

Does nice even at 700m it's ok...but that little round is out of steam at that distance...

I pulled one out of the 1" thick frame board...it's getting bad when a round won't penetrate a 1" piece of pine...

B

Damn I need a new rifle...

Very nice shooting at the "Metric Mile" (1,609 meters=1,760 yards). A Mile-Club just started here last summer in which I'm going to give it a go as soon as our windy season passes. They shoot at steel from sides of old washing machines that have a porcelain like paint on it. This paint shatters into a large bulls-eye bullet hole they say is easy to see using a spotting scope. I'm really looking forward to trying my luck at hitting the target.

OK...Boys need your help I live in Nebo Va. all my life. I'm moving to Wapiti Wy by June. I need shooting and hunting friends.
I shot out to 1800 yards here with a BAS 375 same as a Chey Tec.
Please help