• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Military Snipers and Special Forces

Re: Military Snipers and Special Forces

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Silver_Bullet_00</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pete Sake</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am rather new to Snipers Hide. That being said, do threads like this happen often? This guy is something special and you guys completely exposed him! That's F'ing awesome!

Recon-8541/Headshotby308/Dr. Fumbles, put down the video game controller and come back to reality. It's for your own good. </div></div>

I do a lot of reading on here, sometimes I don't even log in. In the last 2 years, I have never seen a guy come in on this forum with such an I'm a bad ass attitude. He thinks he is to special to talk with the rest of the shooting community unless you are a verified military sniper.

It hit my nerve, and this is probably the most I have ever posted on a thread. </div></div>

Their was one that was more epic. The op called LL out for his forms and creds... it went worse for him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">where'd this window licker go? </div></div>

He must have severed his internet connection with his concrete saw.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">where'd this window licker go? </div></div>
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eWXw8hZHKsE&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eWXw8hZHKsE&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Changed his name to 'Recon-8541'

Has anyone verified his military service yet?

Believe he was shown the error of his ways an had assistance, locating a new hide.
Then again he may have been,... <span style="font-weight: bold">"Enter-Ghost'ed"</span>,... which is outstanding to watch,... from afar.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Silver_Bullet_00</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pete Sake</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am rather new to Snipers Hide. That being said, do threads like this happen often? This guy is something special and you guys completely exposed him! That's F'ing awesome!

Recon-8541/Headshotby308/Dr. Fumbles, put down the video game controller and come back to reality. It's for your own good. </div></div>

I do a lot of reading on here, sometimes I don't even log in. In the last 2 years, I have never seen a guy come in on this forum with such an I'm a bad ass attitude. He thinks he is to special to talk with the rest of the shooting community unless you are a verified military sniper.

It hit my nerve, and this is probably the most I have ever posted on a thread. </div></div>

Their was one that was more epic. The op called LL out for his forms and creds... it went worse for him. </div></div>

I remember that night... I'll never forget it..

It was on a 13 of Sept. Gman_308 I think it was, claimed 20 yrs experience in Mil/fed law enforcement. He started a thread called throw down or shut up, or something close there to. Basically wanted a thread for only folks who could produce a dd214 or some shit. The plot thickened when CKA found he'd been posting on some S&M site...but got really interesting when his real name matched up with a couple on sex offender lists... long story short, it was a 15 y/o kid. This all transpired over the course of a few hours one night. I stayed up till about 11pm mountain that night to watch it play out after I posted pics of my certificates from SS school, team 6, Special forces, Delta, and Space Shuttle door gunner school.

Can not tell you how pissed I am that I missed that thread.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can not tell you how pissed I am that I missed that thread.</div></div>

+1, yep read through all 4 pages. I have not laughed that hard in a long time. Words do not do that idiot head shot/whatever his name justice.

BTW, some serious google fu here, very impressive and scary at the same time.

If Recon-8541/Headshotby308/ is an example of a marine, I'm glad I'm just a lowly army paratrooper.

But that's not the case, I've know a few marines in my time, they would have him for lunch.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kraigWY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If Recon-8541/Headshotby308/ is an example of a marine, I'm glad I'm just a lowly army paratrooper.

But that's not the case, I've know a few marines in my time, they would have him for lunch.</div></div>

Yep - I'd rather be a real linguist than a fake whatever he is. I realize that the CT community isn't as blood and gore as the combat arms but I know I did a damned good job and was an asset to the tactical units I was tasked to support.

Teal dont sell yourself short. You were a very cunning linguist.
smile.gif

Still am from time to time.

I don't fault most for not knowing what we do/services we provide. If you weren't in a unit that had someone helping out you probably haven't a clue as to our worth.

No worries.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ewoaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
...after I posted pics of my certificates from SS school, team 6, Special forces, Delta, and Space Shuttle door gunner school. </div></div>

Not gonne lie, I was confused how you could be team 6 and SF, but still impressed until I read the door gunner part! I read slow, give me a break! haha

...Shuttle door gunner...boy, I got a chuckle out of that!

Need some help guys. Shooting .595BC bullet at 2900 hundred. Zeroed for headshots at 500 meters. What is my headshot holdover in MOS at 1 mile?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JWV</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Need some help guys. Shooting .595BC bullet at 2900 hundred. Zeroed for headshots at 500 meters. What is my headshot holdover in MOS at 1 mile? </div></div>

Im surprised at you. Thats first year stuff. 3.14159.......... squared, mil.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swage</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> You were a very cunning linguist.
smile.gif

</div></div>

What MO do I need to sign up for in order to become a cunning linguist? That might be worth re-enlisting for...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Teal dont sell yourself short. You were a very cunning linguist.
smile.gif

</div></div>

Thats what the girlfriend says........

hahah, love this picture. ( i mean the one with the fat internet kid )

Only Space Shuttle door gunner. Space free fall school was at least twice as hard. Power Ranger schools was even harder.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ewoaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
...after I posted pics of my certificates from SS school, team 6, Special forces, Delta, and Space Shuttle door gunner school. </div></div>

Reactions: ewoaf

I'm part of an AC-Sopwith Camel crew(Think AC-130).
crazy.gif

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PUTzwsvAazg&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PUTzwsvAazg&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BX1129</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Only Space Shuttle door gunner.
</div></div>

Any truth that RedJakit is working on a rig for the space shuttle? Have to protect our boys over... well, all the seas.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BX1129</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Only Space Shuttle door gunner. Space free fall school was at least twice as hard. Power Ranger schools was even harder.

</div></div>
It's only funny if you make up something that doesn't actually exist.

hope lowlight dealt with this douche in the appropriate way.

NPRC paperwork came through from St. Louis.

Ancel Hersman was a Marine from '79 - '83.

He passed his Recon class in 3/81. He passed Scuba Diver qual in 4/81. He attended Marine NCO school 03.3 in 6/81. Scout Sniper course in 2/82. And Land Nav in 6/82. Honorable discharge.

So while he managed to introduce himself to this community in a rather ham-fisted way, he earned some pretty impressive qualifications at one point in his life.

It is somewhat unfortunate that he did not introduce himself in a more positive way as he would likely have been welcomed as an honored member of this forum.

And while everyone's Google-fu was right on for his later life, he was a Scout/sniper and a Marine.

Whatever his failings as a contributor here, he did check out.

I won't post his entire record as received to protect privacy, but would be glad to send a copy to LL or a moderator for additional verification.

Cheers, Sirhr

You son of a bitch! Now I've gotta rent Supertroopers again... shit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">where'd this window licker go? </div></div>
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eWXw8hZHKsE&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eWXw8hZHKsE&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

Heck, I'm a girl that honestly doesn't know shit. But I mind my P's and Q's and never been given any shit here at all (except by that asshat Jellostorm). I don't care who or what you WERE, as a person who demands respect you conduct yourself in a manner that will earn it.

Honestly though, out of the USMC in 83? Midlife crisis is a bitch. You've been out long enough its obvious you have forgotten your manners. Its sad, there's a lot of good folks here, and even more solid info. Your loss Marine. Maybe apologize and try again.