• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Millitary Channel : Modern Sniper series

para1505

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2010
Columbia MO area
Last night I could not find anything on the TV so I punched my list on the DVR. I started whatching Advanced Sniper on the Modern Sniper Series. I could swear I seen on two different rifles the SS10x42HD. I don't think I had to much to drink so did I see what I thought I did ?

Re: Millitary Channel : Modern Sniper series

When I get home, I will see if I can play it back. I have the Marines Scout Sniper surviving the cut and the Modern Sniper DVR'd as well. Not sure which Modern episode it is I have. I know they talked about the evolution of sniping... Good show regardless.
Gonna have to check it out tonight...

theres 3 if I am not mistaken

Army
Marines
& Coast Guard.. I think its Coast Guard.

I love the Military Channel... best thing since sliced bread.

There are 4 episodes, Army, Marines, Coast Guard and advanced

Anyone have an idea when the 10th annual Int'l Sniper Comp will air? Hell we're getting close to the 11th...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CleanMoostang</div><div class="ubbcode-body">theres 3 if I am not mistaken

Army
Marines
& Coast Guard.. I think its Coast Guard.

I love the Military Channel... best thing since sliced bread.

</div></div>

I beg to differ.....
the best thing since sliced bread is Tivo!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: para1505</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Last night I could not find anything on the TV so I punched my list on the DVR. I started whatching Advanced Sniper on the Modern Sniper Series. I could swear I seen on two different rifles the SS10x42HD. I don't think I had to much to drink so did I see what I thought I did ? </div></div>

I think I saw one of them... Was it towards the end, when they were setup in the hide in the building at the training facility? He was upstairs and took the high angle shot?

Yea that was one. the other two are in the first 30 minutes. I think they were marines using them. I also noticed on a episode of Making the CUT at marine sniper school one of them was using a premier scope. After the Unertle scopes I thought they used S&B. I guess they have a big variety.

The Marines do use the Premier scope but it is used on the M110 SASS not on the M40a5 or M107 that I know of.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZwpRcfiTFMU"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZwpRcfiTFMU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

This guy has the modern sniper series and the top sniper series all on youtube.

Along with these I also like the Top Ten series on Sniper Rifles, and Sniper: Deadliest Missions.

Saw a deadliest mission episode last night. It was pretty good. Lots of good sniper shows on military channel