• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s MIlwaukee Shootings July 4th

RMB

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2019
What I don't understand how anyone can overlook the overall violence going on. This is the type of shit that people should be complaining about. You can't make this sh#t up!

MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) -- According to Milwaukee police, 11 people were injured in shootings overnight Saturday, July 4.

The Milwaukee Police Department responded to the report of a shooting near 27th and Cleveland around 9:30 p.m. Saturday night. The victim was a 59-year-old male who suffered a non-life threatening gunshot wound. He is recovering at a local hospital. No arrests have been made.

Police responded to the report of a double shooting at 10:19 p.m. near 15th and Nash. The victims include a 28-year-old man, 25-year-old woman, and a 16-year-old boy. The victims were treated a local hospital for non-life threatening gunshot wounds. No arrests have been made.

At 11 p.m., a 19-year-old man was shot near Lisbon and 24th.The victim was treated a local hospital for a non-life threatening gunshot wound. No arrests have been made.

At 12 a.m., a 24-year-old man was shot near Washington and 4th. The victim was treated a local hospital for a non-life threatening gunshot wound. No arrests have been made.

A quadruple shooting occurred at 12:20 a.m. near Hope and 60th. The victims include a 23-year-old man, two 21-year-old men, and a 19-year-old woman. The victims were treated a local hospital for non-life threatening gunshot wounds. No arrests have been made.

At 1:50 a.m., a shooting occurred near Galena and 38th. The 22-year-old male victim was treated a a local hospital for a non-life threatening gunshot wound. No arrests have been made.

I don't believe any of these shooters build or upgrade their own firearms, reload, and/or practice at the firing range. None of my firearm-handling acquaintances, if they had a need to shoot, would rarely leave anyone with a non-life threatening gunshot wound.

Damn it, the boys and girls in Milwaukee can't shoot for shit.

What I don't understand how anyone can overlook the overall violence going on. This is the type of shit that people should be complaining about. You can't make this sh#t up!
nope, one black guy (who was actually discharging a weapon at the cops) gets shot and it's the end of the world. but 10x (or 100x) that are shot by their own in the black community and no one gives a single f_ck. i think if the black community would police their own and clean up their act, they'd get way more respect from all the other communities. expecting everyone else to treat them better than they treat themselves isn't working so well.

Those are what I would call two separate issues. The issue is not the killing. Its the getting away with it. You can find cases where a shooting was justified, you can find one where it wasn't. The results are the same though, no charges for the shooter. That is a problem.

Reactions: JakeM