• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Mini Fix by Q

bachelorjack

Retired Pirate of Leisure
Minuteman
  • Sep 10, 2007
    Columbia, SC
    www.snipershide.com
    Selling a Q Mini Fix.
    NEW BARREL.
    BOLT UPGRADED BY Q WITH THE LATEST INTERNALS.

I just got this back this week from Q. I had issues setting off CCI BR primers. So they upgraded the bolt internals to their latest revision. Also gave me a new barrel. So its minty fresh. Cant find any marks on it.

The black square is a piece of velcro for a 2 rnd holder. Im keeping the holder. You get the velcro already installed. You likely already have one waiting to put on it...otherwise let this be a clue.

The mags pictured are included and they work. Im not sure what mags it came with it originally. Since I dont have them anymore they likely offended me. I frankly suggest the lancers for all your 300blk needs. Smoke coyote lancers are my flavor of choice.

Ships with all the normal Q stuff in the factory box. These are not instock anywhere.

Now $3800 Shipped UPS or USPS. Your choice.

No TRADES. None.

20211101_115439.jpg

20211101_115442.jpg

20211101_115445.jpg

20211101_115447.jpg
    p

Last edited: