• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Minneapolis settles with Floyd family for 27 million

Their full time job over the next few yrs is going to be getting rid of that money as fast as possible.

Reactions: AMGtuned
Think of any somewhat high profile case where a black man (always a criminal thug) was shot by the police. Every single one has a multi-million dollar payday attached. It just isn’t reported widely. Check for yourself.

Interaction with police (if you fit the profile) is a potential winning lottery ticket.

But discussion is good.(y)

Youre basically correct on your timeline. But Solomon weakened the nation so badly they never recovered, thus the final diaspora, then later the Romans.

And the first time they didnt just kill all the natives, they killed every living thing. The story is chilling. Absolute Holocaust...karma?

Can you blame the folks who were there for not being so happy about having their homes taken? My family has been in Virginia since 1640, worked like redneck 'baca' farmersup until the latest generation, for what little we have. I dont think any of us would be too happy if, say the Chicoms (or libtards) decided to give it to someone else. There would likely be a lot of bloodletting...hmmmm sounds familiar.

Im not anti Israel, I just choose to see things realistically. They stole the land, aside from any European justifications, and there isnt going to be any peace there, certainly not as long as they continue to abuse the 'Palestinian's' or whatever you choose to call them.

Be well.

Property belongs to those with the power to take and hold it. Looking more and more likely the Chinese will parcel out the US...but we don't have to like it.

• Angry
Reactions: Maggot
So, for all that serve this country, we die and our families get $400,000, you’re a career criminal and die while resisting arrest, and your family gets 27 million?? I think I just figured out my new life insurance policy, but I’ll have to make sure I put on Black face, so that way I can say it was only because they thought I was Black.

• Haha
So, is this going to be pay per view? Will the camera drones get multiple angles and some cool night vision shit as they turn the city into mogadishu?
I'm talking about satellite links to be live viewed at the drive-in? Anyone want to go in on prepping some Toyota trucks and selling to the local war lord?

So, for all that serve this country, we die and our families get $400,000, you’re a career criminal and die while resisting arrest, and whacked out of your mind on meth and fentanyl and your family gets 27 million?? I think I just figured out my new life insurance policy, but I’ll have to make sure I put on Black face, so that way I can say it was only because they thought I was Black.
Just leave a note in your pocket saying that you 'Identify' as black. It will be OK. ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: adubeau
Damn Maggot what are you implying, that after the cops kill you they go thru your pockets looking for a wad of paper?

Last edited:
  • Haha
That happens regardless of the trial outcome.
DD7DF7E8-BA94-41D8-982F-939543CA3457.gif

There should be a FEDERAL law that states...

If the local police pull back, and leave you (your home, your business) on your/it's own... you may use deadly force.
When in reality the Supreme Court already decided that the police have no duty to protect the people

Then by taking the law into your own hands the state attorney's office will make them come and arrest you for being a vigilante or some other stupid made up BS to cover why they decided to not do their job and paid their resume with another easy conviction

When in reality the Supreme Court already decided that the police have no duty to protect the people

Then by taking the law into your own hands the state attorney's office will make them come and arrest you for being a vigilante or some other stupid made up BS to cover why they decided to not do their job and paid their resume with another easy conviction
Exactly, like what was seen in the Missouri suburb, by a couple which did not fire a single round. The Soros-funded Prosecutor decided to go after that couple. They even tried to manufacture evidence on the gun which was held by the woman. That gun had been intentionally disabled by the owners months before, (as I recall the firing pin had been removed, so it could be used as a Prop in a previous court case). The City re-installed the firing pin for testing it, and then claimed it was a weapon (after they had modified it from the state it was recovered in).

Hence, why we need a Federal Law. This makes it more difficult for such things to happen on a state level.

As a sub note, the above was just an example, I realize there were flawed elements to the actions of the Missouri couple, but still, the state-level response was a bit draconian.

Reactions: Romeo458
Broke in less than 2 years.

Doc

A settlement of this kind ALWAYS has a clause in it, saying tothe effect, "without admitting guilt or liability" plus the "Agrees to hold harmless and indemnifies...etc" Clause. So essentially the City or other municipality buys off their liability, and the complainant goes for a different deep pocket. In this case the policeman's union, if he was covered with liability insurance.

Nice take for the lawyers 9 million right off the top of course you have consider the overhead they have like paper clips, paper and envelopes.
9 million? The lawyers were hired on contingency (definitely not on retainer) and are getting at least 60-70% immediately. Then what's leftover is getting taxed at whatever the appropriate tax bracket. I'd be shocked if the family actually saw $5mil.

Churchill gave the Zionists the imaginary land of Israel.
What could possibly go wrong?
I love how people claim land and influence from fairytales.
Not to mention the other crowd, that slaughter people over cartoons.
Yup, I'm going to have to shoot stuff today.
*No humans will be harmed, but a fox or some kangaroos may have retirement plans expedited.*

So... lemme get this straight... the Zionists are to blame for Floyd?

Or is it our Reptilian Overlords?

Hollow Earth?

Flat Earth?

Flat hollow Earth?

Building 7?

Faked lunar landings?

I'm so confused...

Reactions: GrumpyOleFart
A settlement does not equal admission of guilt. Typically as in Nearly 100% of the time a settlement requires a release that specifically states no admission of guilt.

I do this stuff for a living. This is a clear wrongful death case. Just as many of you were familiar with the OJ trial back in the day, the criminal and civil piece are different.

How will the cop get a fair trial with the city admitting guilt? This should have not been dealt with until after the trail was over.
Happens all the time in liberal cities, seen it first hand more than once happen to friends and co workers.
We don't need no stinking new laws. We need the ones we have enforced.
This Is The Worst Day Of My Life 13032021231624.jpg

So... lemme get this straight... the Zionists are to blame for Floyd?

Or is it our Reptilian Overlords?

Hollow Earth?

Flat Earth?

Flat hollow Earth?

Building 7?

Faked lunar landings?

I'm so confused...
Your confused?
Between the Zionist Agenda, Stolen Elections, the BabyEating Cabal, and Reptillian Overlords..... no one has time for the grim reality of Martian Radiation from light bulbs and LED's.
The only thing I am sure of, is that gun powder and feral blood, protects me from Veganitis.