• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Minor gun nomenclature irritations

Re: Minor gun nomenclature irritations

My uncle, god bless his soul, irritates the hell out of me. He calls any semi-automatic pistol or shotgun, automatic. I've explained it to him and corrected him about fifty times but he is like some sort of Cabela's / Gander Mountain / Gun Show zombie.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tuckner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My uncle, god bless his soul, irritates the hell out of me. He calls any semi-automatic pistol or shotgun, automatic. I've explained it to him and corrected him about fifty times but he is like some sort of Cabela's / Gander Mountain / Gun Show zombie. </div></div>

That's part of what goes on in the minds of people who are convinced that anyone can cross two chicken bones over a semiautomatic receiver, mumble some mumbo-jumbo, and give it a 600 RPM cyclic rate. Unfortunately, we're hamstrung by the majority of complacent idiots who will believe anything that they're told so long as the bread and circuses keep on coming.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tuckner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My uncle, god bless his soul, irritates the hell out of me. He calls any semi-automatic pistol or shotgun, automatic. I've explained it to him and corrected him about fifty times but he is like some sort of Cabela's / Gander Mountain / Gun Show zombie. </div></div>

That's part of what goes on in the minds of people who are convinced that anyone can cross two chicken bones over a semiautomatic receiver, mumble some mumbo-jumbo, and give it a 600 RPM cyclic rate. Unfortunately, we're hamstrung by the majority of complacent idiots who will believe anything that they're told so long as the bread and circuses keep on coming.</div></div>

The sad part is that he considers himself a "gun culture" guy who owns a variety of pistols, shotguns, and rifles. Mostly for basic home defense, clay shooting, and hunting.

You forgot Gat<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jayhawker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Boom Stick" & "Shotty" make me absolutely nuts...
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Match308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You forgot Gat<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jayhawker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Boom Stick" & "Shotty" make me absolutely nuts...
</div></div></div></div>

Nine!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: force_multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Match308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You forgot Gat<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jayhawker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Boom Stick" & "Shotty" make me absolutely nuts...
</div></div></div></div>

Nine!! </div></div>

It's a "nina." You must be <span style="font-style: italic">trippin'</span>.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: force_multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Match308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You forgot Gat<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jayhawker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Boom Stick" & "Shotty" make me absolutely nuts...
</div></div></div></div>

Nine!! </div></div>

It's a "nina." You must be <span style="font-style: italic">trippin'</span>.

Homie... I gots a duece duece

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: force_multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Homie... I gots a duece duece

</div></div>

I drop my deuce deuces off with their friends at the pool.

crazy.gif