• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Mirror Blinds

Re: Mirror Blinds

i remember a few years back seeing something done along these lines. it was a prop-up one sided ground blind. seemed like a pretty slick idea. this looks like it's done well. hopefully it's not too fragile.
cw

I got an email recently on these and it looks pretty promising. I wouldn't mind seeing a review done on one of these.

My buddy Walter Birdsong just sent me the e-mail last week. Pretty interesting. I'll bet they are heavy and pretty fragile.

I'd like to see what a Big Buck would do when he walks out ready to fight and sees what he thinks is another buck (Big) looking right at him!!! lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cwshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i remember a few years back seeing something done along these lines. it was a prop-up one sided ground blind. seemed like a pretty slick idea. this looks like it's done well. hopefully it's not too fragile.
cw </div></div>

+1 I saw a vendor at the shot show in 2008 with the portable hand held mirror blinds. He had a video of someone walking up on some birds with one. Looked pretty durable from the few moments that I felt and handled it. Not sure if it was the same vendor linked above or not though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Target07</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder if they make one that you can put up in a tree??? </div></div>

be allot of dead birds layin on the ground underneath it after smack straight into it!

That's what the tree huggers are bitching about, read an article somewhere, and the were raising hell about all the poor birds that would die due to that thing. Some of there comments were WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY out there.

Mike