• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Gunsmithing Mississippi Gunsmith

Re: Mississippi Gunsmith

Thomas Bullock in Clinton, MS

and Billy Pierce in Utica, MS

probobly more but Ive seen the work from these.

What are you wanting to have done? and where are you located?

When I am ready to I would like a barrel threaded for brake/suppressor.I am about 12 miles north of Jackson in Madison.

Billy pierce is good to go. I have used him for alot of stuff. PM if you need his number. Or take it to Van's sporting goods, he drops and picks up there every weds.

In that case you need to talk to Billy. Thomas for some reason does not like doing work for supressors.

Billy threaded a couple barrels for supressors for a friend of mine. came out real nice.

If you don't mind me asking .Where is everybody from in Mississippi?Any one close to Jackson?

I just dropped my rifle off at Swann's last week. Please don't tell me y'all frown upon them??

I have a buddy that used billy to cut a ar barrel down and rethread and it was pretty good work at a good price. I will problably be sending him a action to rebarrel. I

I'm from Clinton. Billy Tierce or Dixie Precision only. Dixie Precision makes their own brakes, which is a bonus. Tierce is a little cheaper but the work is just as good, if that matters to ya.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jesse1973</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you don't mind me asking .Where is everybody from in Mississippi?Any one close to Jackson? </div></div>
Florence here and I have a range at the house if anyone ever wants to get together and shoot.

Vancleave here.

I'm heading up to dixie to have them look at some work for me as well. Just found some old family up there in Brandon so might just make it a long trip.

I've email/talked with the boys up there and the MSGO lads highly recommend them as well. I'm 'breeze on there too.

Cheers,
Breeze

I am having DPR build a Stiller Tac 30 based .308 Win for me. So far CS has been pretty good. Jerry Stiller recommended them to me.

Marinemd good afternoon this is alton from dpr your barrel is fit and chambered fluting Tuesday morning then thread for brake and make thread protector should be headed your way in a week are so

For the threading job, just look up Dixie Precision in Brandon. Quick and inexpensive.
Ditto. You can't go wrong here. Look at their website. They even make suppressors. They are currently building a 7-08 for me. Can't wait to see it. Just wish i knew how much longer

Last edited:
Alton Britt at Dixie Precision rifles. He did a 40x re chamber and crown for me. He will be building my next rifle.

Btw I'm in Collins.