• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Missouri MRMBC match announcement

I had a great time at the match. Brian and his family are a shining example of midwestern hospitality. As a matter of fact, Founder won't quit talking about the cobler! Thanks to the ro's. My goal was to make the top ten but hey, lets face it, if I was ment to score that high I would have made the hits.

Thank you to Brian and your family. Thank you to all the RO's, volunteers and sponsors. It was a very fun match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What happens in the shaggin wagon stays in the shaggin wagon!!!
emyraqa2.jpg
jusetu6a.jpg
qy5a9a5y.jpg
y5ybegy5.jpg
e3e6u7et.jpg
e6edara3.jpg

Thanks to Brian and family, the sponsors, Sean, Brad, and Super Kenny. Fun times!

Awesome match, tons 'o fun. The rain wasn't bad enough to spoil the fun, I didn't have any rain gear and I didn't even really get soaked. Thank you Brian and family, as well as the Ro's for the hospitality, the food, and the fun!

Thanks,

Branden

Another great match put on by Brian. It was ran smooth and the hospitality was great. A big thanks goes to all of the RO's for their time and work. And hats off to all of the sponsers for all that they donate.

I sure had a great time and look forward to coming to back to the rolling hills. The RO's and Brian's family were all exceptional and the sponsors contributed a great deal to make it all possible. Lastly, you couldn't ask for a better group of guys to shoot with, all very helpful and humble.

Brandon Every

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Fockell, I couldn't have said it better. You see the pic of you getting hits off the ladder?

Great match, the diversity in the stage designs was refreshing. Awesome ROs across the board. Brian and his family are the definition of good people and man, can they put on a meal. As always, it was good meeting new folks that enjoy the sport.

21Bravo, man you can shoot! It was good meeting you.

Few pics of me shooting at the hostage target........and missing it.

e5e6enar.jpg
4yvysusu.jpg

I will say this, I should have done a before and after of my rifle. It looks like it got dragged down a gravel road for a few hundred yards. I call it character and memories. Heck, I can look at my rifle and tell a story about each and every scratch, dent or scuff on it from matches past. The old girl had a rough weekend, but that's how she likes it! :)

Same to ya Redeye. Good people all round.

Link to the official scoresheet. Congratulations Jim See, great shooting!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am0wrHytoRjvdGVvV2ZTX1B5Qmx5eExoV01Ec3V0aEE&usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am0wrHytoRjvdEQyYTVIek0zMmZpZmFOTXRGdjVNNEE&usp=sharing

Last edited:
Brian and family, a huge thanks for all of the hospitality the match was a blast and your family and wife are super. The new facility is great and I'm looking forward to my next opportunity to shoot there. Also a special thanks to Brad, Sean and Ken for taking time to RO for us their help was truly appreciated.

Thanks Again
Phil Anderson

Fantastic Job Brian!!! Another great match Thanks for all the hospitality you and your family so awesomely bestowed. This was by far the most fun I've ever had at a match. Y'all put on a challenging match that allowed us to meet some great guys and made some new shooting friends from Bravo Squad. Can't wait for the next one.

Brian, A huge thank you to you and your lovely wife for putting up with us all thus weekend.... LOL, No, but seriously, you and your family, ROCK. Great hospitality and great match. And a huge thank you to the RO's (especially Sean Hagerty) for volunteering there time to assist you with this match, and to ensure we ended with not a single safety issue. I think we also owe a thanks to all the shooters for smart firearm skills to make sure this did not happen. And thank you to The sponsors, they showed a huge support to the match. It is always great to see friends and make more. Was a great time, and cannot wait to shoot the next match.

Brian, great Match, for a good cause. Your RO's earned every penny you paid them :) No, really they had a long Saturday and held up great, Guys get some rest.

Tate and I had a great time, we met some awesome folks at this match. Great attitudes all around and a great match to help spread some knowledge around, with your coaching format. I think that alone was worth the price of admission. The future of the sport rest on matches like this that allow a lot of elbow rubbing and assistance to those who are willing to ask and to give.

The Ladies, Thank You, you kept all the shooters comfortable and well feed, one of the best match meals, with AN S, yes they fed us multiple times. We all appreciate that.

Thank You to the Sponsors, Thank you Black Dawn that beanie cap will keep my bald head warm when I'm out hunting. Your support for the match was outstanding.

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks to Brian and Family, ROs, Sponsors, and Fellow Shooters. A great driveable match for those of us who can't find the time and/or finances to fly. I had a great time and look forward to doing it again. The food was good and the hospitality was even better.

Maybe next time I will hit the little KYL diamond!!!

The one thing I did take away from this match that I never really thought about, but really hit home this match (especially during the rain and the stages that had tree branches in the way)........TRUST YOUR DOPE.

Ern

Good idea, 21B. Next time I will do the same and shoot before and after shots! My rifle is rifle and scope got a few love marks. I think it was the same blocks that got me last year. I dunno if my scope will ever be able to take a sunshade!

I said at the match, there is something liberating about banging up expensive gear and not caring.

Nice meeting everybody!

I have to speak about something I saw that many didn't notice.

Jim See took top spot at the shoot. He deserved it, he was meticulous in his prep and planning for the stages I saw him shoot. Kudo's to him.

What was more impressive was his choice of prizes from the table. With many high dollar items available, he took a stocking cap. He said it was to keep his "bald head" warm. (his words.) I think it was more a testament to his character. He chose an item not based on price, but on him being a nice guy. That allowed others to have some of the nicer items from the table.

This says a lot about this gentlemen. Jim, you are a class act.

I'd like to give my thanks to Brian, his family and the ROs. You all deserve a lot of credit for your time, energy, passion for the sport, and the great Missouri hospitality!! I really had a great time shooting and visiting with friends, new and old. The course was fun with a great mix of challenges, Brian, great job! Thanks again!!

Sean- I also noticed Jim's selection at the prize table and had the same thought. Congrats Jim!

Last edited:
I have to speak about something I saw that many didn't notice.

Jim See took top spot at the shoot. He deserved it, he was meticulous in his prep and planning for the stages I saw him shoot. Kudo's to him.

What was more impressive was his choice of prizes from the table. With many high dollar items available, he took a stocking cap. He said it was to keep his "bald head" warm. (his words.) I think it was more a testament to his character. He chose an item not based on price, but on him being a nice guy. That allowed others to have some of the nicer items from the table.

This says a lot about this gentlemen. Jim, you are a class act.
Very true. I totally forgot about that. What a great sportsman he is. Congrats to his top shooting.

I saw that and that is one of the nicest, most respectable things a guy could so. Hats off to him. Or should we say beanies off?

Jim is a stand up guy, not only for his choice at the prize table(I noticed that also) but for his actions and conversations with less experienced shooters like myself. He was willing to give helpful advice to any of us on our squad. Brian, this was the funnest match I have been part of.

Thanks to Brian and family, Ro's and everyone who helped with the match. It was a great time and great match for a great cause. It was good to see some old friends and make some new. I cant imagine the work that has to go in to putting a match together so thanks again!!!!!!

Brian, I want to thank you for the awesome match that you put on this weekend as well as thanking your wife, in-laws and family. This match was an awesome display of humbleness, graciousness, and most important comradery. The winner was gracious in his prize picking as a winner usually never walks away with just a beenie. People act like they are owed a rifle when winning. I had a ton of fun, although I guarantee next year I wont be bringing a gas gun that I had to feed bullets manually. To the ro's thanks for keeping us properly informed and watching most of us send pounds of lead into the earth lol. All the sponsors stepped up huge, incredible prize table and everything from my end was appreciated to the max.

It was a great time and I want to thank everyone who helped make this happen! I also want to give a shout out to "Charlie Team" and thank everyone for sharing info / tips for us new to competition shooting. It's amazing how much you can learn in a couple days. Some of my lessons learned during the match are:

1. Good rain gear is a must - my cheap Walmart rain suit lasted almost 10 seconds into the first stage.
2. Invest in a good sling & attachment to gun - Velcro doesn't always stay gripped.
3. Take your time to find your number before shooting your target - Still can't believe I shot someone else's ant.
4. Count your bullets - It helps if you have enough ammo to engage all the targets in a stage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD