• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mitch McConnell has an episode today.

Do you think someone like trump as sharp or sharper than any younger candidate ?

So no age limits.

It is elder abuse for some pedophile with dementia
Trump is old as fuck too. He is certainly past the age where I can have faith in his cognitive abilities.

There are millions of other people I’d rather have holding the football, picking SCOTUS nominees, conferring with the joint chiefs, setting immigration policy, sending US troops into conflicts, etc.

Is 45 sharper than ANY younger candidate? There’s probably an exception or two. But in general, no. No one in their right mind comes away from an interaction with a 77 year old thinking “wow, that guy is top notch and has a real understanding of the state of the American zeitgeist“. Lately, it’s like we keep electing Monty Burns.

let’s just say there are 330m Americans. Half of those might be eligible under the constitutional rules. So call it 150M. We only want top tier so let’s look at only citizens who are a full 3 SD above the mean on all the metrics you can think of (age, IQ, interpersonal skills, global political understanding, whatever you want). So, half of 150, to stay on the positive side, and then let’s only consider the .3% above 99.7. So, we are down to what 225,000? Who are verifiably “better” on all the measurements we decided on earlier.

And yet, we have enjoyed nearly ten years of useless cuntism from two septuagenarian twats.…and in my lifetime, a parade of douchbags that include a labor strike fomenter, a legacy oil baron cum CIA chief, the useless kid of a legacy oil tycoon, a token half black guy, and Bill Clinton (good on him for getting some strange considering Hilary was his other option).

So, yeah, there’s better candidates out there.

Reactions: Father O’blivion
IMO not age but we have medical imaging of the brain + term limits. Not solely age because as rare as it is, I have met a few VERY brilliant people over 60, one was actually late 70s. However, for most of us, it is well documented in neurology that the brain starts to degrade in ways that are very visible and measurable via medical imaging after 60. This would also keep a few other miscellaneous crazies out of office regardless of age.

Term limits for obvious reasons. And yes, also limits on individual positions and total time in politics, INCLUDING as a lobbyist or any "politics adjacent" work - however that may get defined. I will admit I'm not sure what to do for some non-elected career stuff though that could be defined as "politics adjacent" - I don't want a bunch of people with 0-2 years of experience managing certain things if something serious like a war breaks out.

lbwIcvReoxKy.jpeg

The turtle looks like he's done. The high def video he is literally white as a sheet. Look at that picture above and tell me that guy looks OK. And what is really, ummm, odd, is I don't think I've seen him once in the last couple years without Blumenthal right behind him.

Reactions: TexPatriot

I found between 35 million and 95 million net worth for the old fucker.
So, figure he is worth at least $400 mill because you KNOW that shit be hidden.
Yes I am intentionally underestimating, it's probably over a billion.
Politicians be like that.

So, figure he is worth at least $400 mill because you KNOW that shit be hidden.
Yes I am intentionally underestimating, it's probably over a billion.
Politicians be like that.
I'm sure he's part of that club that we ain't in.

13.+EWS+Party+Masks+Pic.png

Mini stroke most likely.

I never liked the guy, as I think he's a RINO with his hand elbow deep in the Uniparty jar,
but this is kind of sad.

I see where you are coming from. However.......yea you knew there had to be a however.

You feel sad for the guy because you are a human. You don't want to see a human suffer, be exploited. You see that as just wrong. I see the same thing in Joe. You know if that was someone we have in our personal lives and acting that way we would be really upset about that. Your dad that was under your car and helped with your first oil change. You uncle that was under the car with an upside down hammer and said start tapping as he was under it guiding the rod around the crank. If those people had the same issues that Joe shows it would tear us apart.

That is why you feel sad.

What you need to understand is how they view you. Personally I am not ready to wish ill on anyone, that is just not right on so many levels. However if he was laying on the ground with his teeth on fire I am not sure I would piss in his mouth.

I see where you are coming from. However.......yea you knew there had to be a however.

You feel sad for the guy because you are a human. You don't want to see a human suffer, be exploited. You see that as just wrong. I see the same thing in Joe. You know if that was someone we have in our personal lives and acting that way we would be really upset about that. Your dad that was under your car and helped with your first oil change. You uncle that was under the car with an upside down hammer and said start tapping as he was under it guiding the rod around the crank. If those people had the same issues that Joe shows it would tear us apart.

What you need to understand is how they view you. Personally I am not ready to wish ill on anyone, that is just not right on so many levels. However if he was laying on the ground with his teeth on fire I am not sure I would piss in his mouth.
Biden, all his fellow cohorts, both Democrat and RINO, are souless, evil POS.

I detest Mitch McConnell, his beady cold eyes, his undermining Trump, he is the enemy. He hates me back and wouldn't care if I were languishing in some hot dungeon with other patriots.

But seeing someone whisper to him and him responding with 'Ok', acknowledging he was in distress and needing help, momentarily triggered the human side of me.

I still would laugh if FJB or Nancy Pelosi fell onstage and lay gasping like a grass carp out of the water.

Biden, all his fellow cohorts, both Democrat and RINO, are souless, evil POS.

I detest Mitch McConnell, his beady cold eyes, his undermining Trump, he is the enemy. He hates me back and wouldn't care if I were languishing in some hot dungeon with other patriots.

But seeing someone whisper to him and him responding with 'Ok', acknowledging he was in distress and needing help, momentarily triggered the human side of me.

I still would laugh if FJB or Nancy Pelosi fell onstage and lay gasping like a grass carp out of the water.
For 1/10 of one second it would be oh now the poor......then followed by wonder if bugs bunny is on channel 4.

I've lived long enough to say without a shadow of doubt that I am perfectly willing, and do in fact wish ill on many of the individuals who I believe have contributed to damaging my and my family's existence on this planet. Many of these people have enriched themselves to the detriment of our great country. I wish and hope with all my being that they get what's coming to them - even if I don't have the opportunity to offer it to them.

I've lived long enough to say without a shadow of doubt that I am perfectly willing, and do in fact wish ill on many of the individuals who I believe have contributed to damaging my and my family's existence on this planet. Many of these people have enriched themselves to the detriment of our great country. I wish and hope with all my being that they get what's coming to them - even if I don't have the opportunity to offer it to them.

"Get what is coming to them" is different in my eye. Hope your burn in hell is not the same in my eye.

Hope you die coughing up blood with your eyes wide open so you can see it, all alone on a cold dirty concrete floor is, in the def of this thread my version of wishing ill.

Reactions: MadDuner
For 1/10 of one second it would be oh now the poor......then followed by wonder if bugs bunny is on channel 4.
You know how long those geniuses riding in Titanic sub felt anything?

My twinge lasted about 00000.001 seconds longer.

yup getting old is totally a blast and if your lucky enough you will get there too . me I plan of a high speed chase down to Florida in my big block lazy boy recliner or bust my excuse will be I am just another racer going for the win .

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
The turtle looks like he's done. The high def video he is literally white as a sheet. Look at that picture above and tell me that guy looks OK. And what is really, ummm, odd, is I don't think I've seen him once in the last couple years without Blumenthal right behind him.
He looks kind of a yellowish green on my monitor, like he's he's reverting back to lizard mode.

Tell me there isn't some sort of mind control going on. Who is the man on the right laughing at the end of the video?