• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Supercarsteven

Private
Minuteman
Oct 16, 2023
Georgetown, TX
Hello! I’ve been searching for a MK13 Mod 5 (chassis only). I have searched numerous sites, gunbroker, etc. for months with no luck. (These are much more difficult to find than I thought, especially in good condition). Does anyone have any suggestions to aid in my search? Thanks in advance!

*photo credit to Black Ops Defence*

Attachments

• IMG_0388.jpeg
    IMG_0388.jpeg
    292.6 KB · Views: 68
If you read the rules you should also know this isn’t allowed.
I was not asking to purchase anything on here in my post… asking for suggestions is not the same thing as a WTB post.

Rules state, and I quote "Absolutely NO WTB Posts, any user posting an advertisement that states, Willing To Buy, or WTB you will be removed from the site, no questions asked. These invite scammers, if you don't want to be scammed, no WTB Posts."

This is NOT a wtb post.

Glad to see the Forum Police are active here though and willing to help new members.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bcera and Habu64
I was not asking to purchase anything on here in my post… asking for suggestions is not the same thing as a WTB post.

Rules state, and I quote "Absolutely NO WTB Posts, any user posting an advertisement that states, Willing To Buy, or WTB you will be removed from the site, no questions asked. These invite scammers, if you don't want to be scammed, no WTB Posts."

This is NOT a wtb post.

Glad to see the Forum Police are active here though and willing to help new members.
Its the banner up at the top and also in all the stuff you clicked read on when you signed up
One of the supporter levels gets you into the post exchange at the bottom of the main page. You can buy for free, posting is a paid privilege to keep scammers at bay.

Its the banner up at the top and also in all the stuff you clicked read on when you signed up
One of the supporter levels gets you into the post exchange at the bottom of the main page. You can buy for free, posting is a paid privilege to keep scammers at bay.
Gotcha, I did pay for the $19.99 supporter pack before making this post. Is this all I need to post or do I also need to purchase something additional on top of the monthly fee? Thanks for your help.

Gotcha, I did pay for the $19.99 supporter pack before making this post. Is this all I need to post or do I also need to purchase something additional on top of the monthly fee? Thanks for your help.
You can post a wtb then

This thread just reads like a wtb ad. People try to act cute and do a “I’m not touching you” toeing the line with the rules where they ask about something that’s fishing for pms asking to buy/sell without paying.

Last edited:
You can post a wtb then

This thread just reads like a wtb ad. People try to act cute and do a “I’m not touching you” Troy time with the rules where they ask about something that’s fishing for pms asking to buy/sell without paying.
Definitely understandable. Thank you sir for your help and info. Hope to see you around on here!