• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mk Machining Magneto Mount

Dthomas3523

Account no longer active
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 31, 2018
    South Texas
    Got mine today. It’s stout as fuck. Haven’t strapped magneto on it yet, but I like it.

A thumb wheel for the pic/arca clamp would be nice instead of an Allen key. But that’s just being nit picky.

Attachments

• 2C03F507-72B9-4A59-8807-7CBD01445C05.jpeg
      2C03F507-72B9-4A59-8807-7CBD01445C05.jpeg
      312.7 KB · Views: 107
    • 4B3C511E-73E4-4C1F-A9AA-0A7B3737945E.jpeg
      4B3C511E-73E4-4C1F-A9AA-0A7B3737945E.jpeg
      321.7 KB · Views: 104
    Reactions: BT6.5
    Looks great, just wish mine would come!
    Me too,
    They told me they shipped 50 to 60 out this past week and would hopefully be getting the rest of this order out next week.
    I just hope mines in the mix cause he said it might be a couple of months before he gets more in.....

Reactions: BT6.5
    Me too,
    They told me they shipped 50 to 60 out this past week and would hopefully be getting the rest of this order out next week.
    I just hope mines in the mix cause he said it might be a couple of months before he gets more in.....
    Really, my other problem is I ordered a carbonsix barrel the beginning of February and that hasn't come either. No Christmas for me!!

Reactions: JGR1953
    Really, my other problem is I ordered a carbonsix barrel the beginning of February and that hasn't come either. No Christmas for me!!
    Dammit boy !
    Took 15 weeks on the money for me to get my C6 and I thought that was bad.....

Anyone else have a problem getting it to work hanging it on the bottom rail. I Got mine the other day but just had a chance to mess with it out in the garage. I couldn’t get it adjusted to the right place hanging off the arca rail on the bottom of my KRG..... couldn’t get it close enough to the barrel to be in the sweet spot. Looks like it will line up with out problem if it was hanging on a side rail but I dont Use a side rail on any of my setups so I don’t have a mlock one to throw on to test it

Reactions: Stellawood
    Anyone else have a problem getting it to work hanging it on the bottom rail. I Got mine the other day but just had a chance to mess with it out in the garage. I couldn’t get it adjusted to the right place hanging off the arca rail on the bottom of my KRG..... couldn’t get it close enough to the barrel to be in the sweet spot. Looks like it will line up with out problem if it was hanging on a side rail but I dont Use a side rail on any of my setups so I don’t have a mlock one to throw on to test it

On the last model, I wanted it underneath the barrel more so I bought round stock and bent it so it was offset.

Are you saying you are completely out of adjustment on it ?
    If you can get a picture for us to look at it might help.
    It looks like from one of MKM's pictures there would be plenty of adjustment to bring it closer to the bore for alignment.
    Of course it is offset at an angle that's the way it works.
    65front[1].JPG

Can’t imagine you couldn’t get it close enough to barrel to work.

Yea it just runs out of adjustment. It’s gets close and might be close enough to still work it’s just not where I usually have it set.. its about the width of the spacer bar that comes with the chrono away from where I usually have it so it’ll probably still work.
    It will Have plenty of adjustment hanging on the side so it’s really a non issue just wondering if anyone else noticed the same thing. I haven’t tried it on my acc or lss chassis yet either so might just be with the bravo.

It will save allot of time and ammo though especially on load development. Look forward to using it.

Got mine set up this morning and gotta say, IT IS SOLID. It's side mounted on a chassis in a big boomer caliber so we'll see how it handles big recoil later this week when doing some load development. Looks promising though...

Using bottom rail/arca ROD wont clear my CAL atlas bipod..maybe need to adjust more?
    But no problem with PSR and harris bipod.
    Side rail will clear 3 bipods no problem.
    Agree with dave THUMB nut would be nice.also a 7071 aluminum(lighter) rod would be good too..overall its a great product..