• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MK12 Remastered

Lighter with less recoil...
Shorter with less signature..
Less recoil with less signature.

No, not at odds. The differences would be minute but the OPS brake was better for making fireballs than holding the muzzle still relative to newer options and the silencer was great but heavy.

Hi,

Hey DoD....since we know how you love catering to some abominations at times...may I suggest to you the illegitimate child of the AR and Scar.....

View attachment 7164964
View attachment 7164965

Also--DoD...can you speed the BATFE review up for my importation of this product.
Also can you please explain that since an upper is not considered a firearm via BATFE standards then why do I have to get import license for said upper?
And more important is that IF uppers are not controlled by the BATFE yet they require an import license but yet they do not "Catalog/Test" just uppers why is it that I have to supply them with a full rifle for their catalog/testing?

Sincerely,
Theis

Hydraulic or am I looking at it wrong?

It would need to be in 6.5 Grendel Why go with 5.56 at that point?
If Knights could make that in 6.5G I'd agree.

If you want 7.62 performance lets just go with 7.62. If not then lets just stick with 5.56. Not really willing to give up 5 rounds per magazine for something that honestly doesn't really offer much performance gain in the first place.

Scott

Reactions: GhostFace
Has someone secretly developed a bullet with a decent BC for the 6.8?
Probably not ideal for the 6.8spc, but I'd like to try them in a faster twist 270win or 270wsm...

Definitely no good for the 6.8 but it would make a fast twist 270WSM interesting.

If the 6.8x43 had been a 6.5 or even a 6mm everything would have been different for it.

Hi,

Hey DoD....since we know how you love catering to some abominations at times...may I suggest to you the illegitimate child of the AR and Scar.....

View attachment 7164964
View attachment 7164965

Also--DoD...can you speed the BATFE review up for my importation of this product.
Also can you please explain that since an upper is not considered a firearm via BATFE standards then why do I have to get import license for said upper?
And more important is that IF uppers are not controlled by the BATFE yet they require an import license but yet they do not "Catalog/Test" just uppers why is it that I have to supply them with a full rifle for their catalog/testing?

Sincerely,
Theis

First world problems.......and you thought the third world sucked..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: THEIS