• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mk13 scope

matt452326

Private
Minuteman
May 14, 2021
NC
I picked up a NF 5.5-22×56f1 mil scope with special rangefinding reticle and bdc turret on bottom it has usa special ops contract. The rangefinder goes up to 1000yds and under the line at each 100yds is a small circle. The circle represents the 18in torso of the upper body minus the head so just fit the torso to the right circle and then dial in the yardage on the turret. Obviously you need to know the exact load data i got this from a spec ops navy guy. Anyone know the exact load data for the 190gr smk? Or is it worth even havinh

Thanks

Matt

I was thinking that Black Hills Gold made the 190gn BTHP ammo for the MK13.

Mk 248 Mod0 190gn 2950 fps
Mk 248 Mod0 220gn

Load up 190gn BTHP and get 2950fps and it should work with your BDC

*edit I think it was H1000 podwer but I'd still test and work up a load where the BDC works. Or just make a load, create your own data and dial accordingly.

See my reply to your mk13 load question in your identical, other thread and perhaps ask mods to merge the two

@MarinePMI can help with this.

Reactions: Pinmaster