• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mk22 Scope mount

Zigjib

Private
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2014
G'day;
Just looking to clarify some details on the Scope Mount used by the Mk22.
It's the Nightforce Ultramount I believe, in FDE with the RAP-i mount.
But I'd like someone to clear up for me;
What height is is? 1.54" or 1.93"?
Is it 20 MOA bias or 0MOA?
These are pretty expensive so I don't want to get it wrong.
Thanks
Carso

Reactions: ilikebmxbikes
It's probably the NF A696, 1.540" height, FDE, 0 MOA. I haven't seen anything to really confirm that but from the pictures I've seen it makes the most sense. The 1.540" height for alignment with clip on NV or thermal devices and the Mk22 already has 10 mil built into the pic rail so adding another 5.8 mil on top of that could create issues. I think getting that model is a pretty safe bet.

It's probably the NF A696, 1.540" height, FDE, 0 MOA. I haven't seen anything to really confirm that but from the pictures I've seen it makes the most sense. The 1.540" height for alignment with clip on NV or thermal devices and the Mk22 already has 10 mil built into the pic rail so adding another 5.8 mil on top of that could create issues. I think getting that model is a pretty safe bet.
that's what i was leaning towards as well for same reasons.
Just didn't want to make assumptions.
Cheers bud

Got it all assembled for you, complete with USASOC lasers numbering and torque limits

Mk22 NF Scope Mount

shameless promotion. 🥸
I appreciate it bro, but i ended up getting the 0 MOA version. Wish i had've seen this first.

I'm after the PSR mount for the Mk13 Mod7 and the Raptar mount for it if you got it!

Cheers mate

Carso

I appreciate it bro, but i ended up getting the 0 MOA version. Wish i had've seen this first.

I'm after the PSR mount for the Mk13 Mod7 and the Raptar mount for it if you got it!

Cheers mate

Carso

The PSR mount is a larue OBR. U can add the divingboard cap to it if you can find it. The other option are OPS AWP rings.