• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes MK4 ER/T 6.5-20x50

MAT4-82

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 24, 2011
CA
Any current opinions on this scope. Its been out a while. How about any field reports from the sand box. M2010 system reports etc.

Re: MK4 ER/T 6.5-20x50

No love, man. Actually I had been eyeballing this scope for quite awhile. Good solid scope In my opinion. The ONLY thing I found is that the eye box (I think that's what you call it) is rather unforgiving, you have to be right on it to get that full field of view. I'm sure with some time behind the scope it shouldn't be an issue. Other than that, I really like this scope. The H58 reticule is clear from edge to edge. The side focus brings the image to a sharp focus. The locking turret feature locks solid. I didn't find pressing the button and adjusting the elevation turret awkward as other's have noted. The zero stop is simple to set. The clicks when adjusting windage are crisp while the elevation feels more like clunk, clunk, clunk, etc.. Not a problem cause I can still feel when adjusting from one tenth to another. With the 20 moa Badger on my rifle, I have 25 mils available from my 100m zero. I did a simple tracking test from zero ( up 10 mils, right 4 mils, down 10 mils, left 8 mils, up 10 mils and right 4 mils )at 100m and impact was right on. I then fired 3 rds at a steel target (200m) @ 20x, then 3 more @ 10x. They went into the first 3 rds. So I'm real satisfied with this scope and am looking forward to take it out to longer distances.

Re: MK4 ER/T 6.5-20x50

Thanks! Anyone else? Any links to after action reports etc?
Anyone who has been issued this scope for any length of time.