• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mob attacks a couple in a Tempe, AZ. mall

So do you stick around post shooting like a law abiding citizen or do you E&E into the mountains, preferably to a cache of goods? toss up these days...

Why do people invoke "to the mountains"?
You have a problem...several.
All that "tucker" you think is in the mountains? It ain't there.
Did you ever actually live in the mountains? Cause, it don't be like you think it be.
People already live in the mountains. They dont like you, trust me, they dont. They will simply take your shit that you plan to bring or hoard. They'll outlast you, they know how to live there.
You are gonna end up like them boys in deliverance....without the happy ending.

Shit like this is why you carry. As far as I'm concerned, chimps in a gang constitute a deadly threat. These black pieces of shit are not going to like what they see when the smoke clears.

While it's easy to get caught up in the "Skin Tone" narrative, if you have been watching recent events, you'll find evil folks of all skin tones are feeling emboldened to be savage animals. Kenosha Kyle found that out as the criminals that were chasing after him and trying to kill him for the crime of trying to put out a fire were of the pale skin persuasion.

There is a reason the news media is pushing the race narrative hard, because somebody calling the propaganda wants to try to use race as the spark.

If you watch enough of the actual events all over the country that are filmed and broadcast in real time on the internet, you'll pretty quickly see that any mob is going to quickly mean you harm about now.

You may just find yourself standing shoulder to shoulder with folks of many different skin tone shades and several religions and various ethnic origins, when it comes time to defend yourselves and your communities from the mob as the police once again abdicate their job under orders from Soros. You may also find, quite a few of your most dangerous enemies in the attacking mobs may be of the pale skin tone persuasion.

I'll also put it this way. At work the one person I trust to have my back in the event of a life or death situation is someone of darker skin tones and I'm also the one person he trusts to have his back. Neither of us will have any care as to skin tone of the attacker(s), if someone/group is trying to attack either of us.

Carry a gun for self defense, of course and absolutely what I recommend. A quick search though shows me this is another Simon Property Group mall, they own a ton of them across the country, and like all the rest they prohibit concealed carry on their properties, their right, as is my privilege to spend my money elsewhere. Of course, they also prohibit attacking customers too, but we know who is obeying the law and who is not these days. I'm pretty proud to say I have zero criminal record and I intend on keeping it that way, so I'm not going to be one to carry anyhow into their properties just asking to be trespassed off property.

Don't go to malls. Don't go to any establishment that prohibits you being equipped to defend yourself and your family. Don't give them your money, not a wooden nickel. And be vocal about why you're doing it.

Simon Property Group does not allow law abiding citizens to protect themselves, and they also do not protect their customers. The Medicare eligible security guard in the video did not do a single thing to protect those people, because he was incapable and unequipped to do so. Simon Property Group fails its customers. Do not shop at Simon Property Group malls until they change their policies.

I don't shop at Amazon because of their policies, takes a few extra searches to find what I need at times, but I don't even have to try to not shop at a dying mall...
How many law abiding citizens will not spend their money in this mall after this? How many "underserved people" will loiter in this mall after this? How much erosion of our country are we going to sit around and accept?

Reactions: EddieNFL
Carry a gun for self defense, of course and absolutely what I recommend. A quick search though shows me this is another Simon Property Group mall, they own a ton of them across the country, and like all the rest they prohibit concealed carry on their properties, their right, as is my privilege to spend my money elsewhere. Of course, they also prohibit attacking customers too, but we know who is obeying the law and who is not these days. I'm pretty proud to say I have zero criminal record and I intend on keeping it that way, so I'm not going to be one to carry anyhow into their properties just asking to be trespassed off property.

Don't go to malls. Don't go to any establishment that prohibits you being equipped to defend yourself and your family. Don't give them your money, not a wooden nickel. And be vocal about why you're doing it.

Simon Property Group does not allow law abiding citizens to protect themselves, and they also do not protect their customers. The Medicare eligible security guard in the video did not do a single thing to protect those people, because he was incapable and unequipped to do so. Simon Property Group fails its customers. Do not shop at Simon Property Group malls until they change their policies.

I don't shop at Amazon because of their policies, takes a few extra searches to find what I need at times, but I don't even have to try to not shop at a dying mall...
Some legislator a while back, and I don't remember their name, tried to get a bill off the ground that would make property/business owners liable for injuries if they prevented you from carrying a legally concealed weapon to protect yourself. Of course, it got no traction, but that needs to be implemented. Sue some of these left wing motherfuckers out of existence and the rest would get the message. It just seems common sense to me, if I prevent you from protecting yourself, when you are perfectly capable, then I should be held responsible.

Did you ever actually live in the mountains? Cause, it don't be like you think it be.
People already live in the mountains. They dont like you, trust me, they dont. They will simply take your shit that you plan to bring or hoard. They'll outlast you, they know how to live there.
Ok 1. I do live in the mountains of Southern NM.
2. That "to the mountains" is a figure of speech representing where ever you have a base of ops/safe place to reconsolidate.
3. This was posed as a discussion point for the forum.
4. GET OVER YOURSELF, WHEN Shtf, you are going to want like minded people around no matter where they originate.

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
2. That "to the mountains" is a figure of speech representing where ever you have a base of ops/safe place to reconsolidate.
4. GET OVER YOURSELF, WHEN Shtf, you are going to want like minded people around no matter where they originate.

tenor (7).gif

No shit. Not everyone living outside the city limits is related and play the banjo. I use to come up here to my remote lake cabin as a kid when only ranchers, hunters and fishermen came up here. I stayed away for thirty years and when I returned a sub culture of methbillies, musicians and other people that just wanted to disappear had populated the area. Granted, some you didn't turn your back on but to say it's like Aintree in Deliverance is just a city folk myth.

This mall attack illustrates another threshold that has been crossed. Or, maybe, never existed 🤔
I've heard countless people, including myself, say countless times:
1)" They won't try that crap in Oklahoma!, (or insert your state here)
Because:
2)"Everyone here carries",
3)"this is a stand your ground state"
4) " an armed society is a polite society"

It's happening in Arizona. Last time I checked, Arizona was the *mecca* for citizens 2a rights. These evil animals are getting more and more...well...evil. If they ain't afraid of us in Arizona, then they ain't afraid anywhere.. They're either now crossing the threshold, or they just pissed on the electric fence and figured out it ain't hot 😔.
This, to me, illustrates our last wakeup call. We have to be ready all the time, everywhere we go.

No shit. Not everyone living outside the city limits is related and play the banjo. I use to come up here to my remote lake cabin as a kid when only ranchers, hunters and fishermen came up here. I stayed away for thirty years and when I returned a sub culture of methbillies, musicians and other people that just wanted to disappear had populated the area. Granted, some you didn't turn your back on but to say it's like Aintree in Deliverance is just a city folk myth.

I'm not from the city. I've NEVER lived in the city.

Another
"Let's discuss our plans" guy.
Color me surprised.

Great to know the security guard was on his job smh. Folks you need to be PREPARED to protect yourselves. You need to TAKE UP FOR YOURSELVES AND DEFEND YOURSELVES. Be ready for anything, anytime, anywhere. This is all bullshit and will be remembered.

This mall attack illustrates another threshold that has been crossed. Or, maybe, never existed 🤔
I've heard countless people, including myself, say countless times:
1)" They won't try that crap in Oklahoma!, (or insert your state here)
Because:
2)"Everyone here carries",
3)"this is a stand your ground state"
4) " an armed society is a polite society"

It's happening in Arizona. Last time I checked, Arizona was the *mecca* for citizens 2a rights. These evil animals are getting more and more...well...evil. If they ain't afraid of us in Arizona, then they ain't afraid anywhere.. They're either now crossing the threshold, or they just pissed on the electric fence and figured out it ain't hot 😔.
This, to me, illustrates our last wakeup call. We have to be ready all the time, everywhere we go.
If 'Kamala the whore' wins a rigged election and gets in office expect whitey to be considered a prey item. Does whitey make a good prey item? Lol, I think not.

I had a cowdog one time with this type of mentality, she wouldn’t bite a cow until I had it roped and choked down, and then she would run up and chew the shit out of it about the time I got there to tie it down, I called it the “you hold em, I’ll punch em” mentality, just like another group, that has that same mentality, so after enough times of that dog getting me ran over, I corrected the problem, permanently, which I think is what’s about to start happening a lot more often, they’ve had every opportunity afforded to them to correct this type of behavior and they don’t seem to want to, so now, I think the “polite” people of society are about to do some dog training.

If 'Kamala the whore' wins a rigged election and gets in office expect whitey to be considered a prey item. Does whitey make a good prey item? Lol, I think not.
Ok, so shouldn't we be coordinating. Setting up lines of communication, establishing groups across our great country. I don't know if it will work best to communicate via a forum or dead drop email account. If there are enough Echos on this forum we could use our old emergency crypto to set up the email account. Yes, I am serious. Safe houses, areas with known like minded people and contact info, etc. There is a whole list of things to consider now before the "flag goes up." If this continues it will be too late if nanny state takes over. I don't have all the answers but am willing to discuss, coordinate and meet to plan. I pray this is not needed but not willing to sit around and do nothing.

Worse than animals. Animals attack to either protect something or eat. This gutter trash out here pullin this shit does it because they have an evil, wretched heart. All the laws in the world won't fix that, but I know what will.;)

...or if they have a condition that affects them mentally.

Someone can claim hurt feels or whatever... but the truth is just the truth. Do not go to places large numbers of blacks congregate.

Reactions: Flintdog2011

Got it. Stay away from mountain fags.

As I recall Deliverance, the hillbillies lost two of their own, while the city boys suffered one dead, either suicide or accidental.

How many law abiding citizens will not spend their money in this mall after this? How many "underserved people" will loiter in this mall after this? How much erosion of our country are we going to sit around and accept?

How many people still visit malls?

On a rarely serious (for me) note, my brothers and sisters in Christ, remember Romans 12:17-21 --

Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

An impossibly simple concept that is impossibly difficult to practice.

To all others, carry on and have a nice day. 😋

Reactions: Concrete shooter
Someone can claim hurt feels or whatever... but the truth is just the truth. Do not go to places large numbers of blacks congregate.

If you were a Jew in 1930's Europe, it was advisable to not go to places where large numbers of whites congregated.

It's not a race thing. It's a culture thing. Whites are prone to the very same behavior under the same conditions and programming.

If you were a Jew in 1930's Europe, it was advisable to not go to places where large numbers of whites congregated.

It's not a race thing. It's a culture thing. Whites are prone to the very same behavior under the same conditions and programming.
Then stay away from places where large quantities of black culture congregate. Or be colorblind and go about your business cause you're better than all that. Up to you.

BLM is an engine designed to manufacture racism. Racism was dying, the left could not allow that to happen. But the engine is starting to backfire because black people are not as stupid as the left believes. They are becoming very aware of how they are being played. Betrayal is the one thing that everyone hates. Yes, right now it is few, but over time the few become the many. Some will never learn, that is just a fact of life. Trump is daylighting the left in ways no one ever could.

There is no safe space - except the one you create by being there - armed, and ready to defend yourself from “opportunists” of every color or persuasion.

There is no safe space - except the one you create by being there - armed, and ready to defend yourself from “opportunists” of every color or persuasion.
Yes, my life is worth more, than anyone trying to take it from me.

Got it. Stay away from mountain fags.

As I recall Deliverance, the hillbillies lost two of their own, while the city boys suffered one dead, either suicide or accidental.

Yes.
Thus my reference to no happy ending.

Why does everyone only remember the buttsex from that movie?
I reckon im just being paranoid about all this shill business.
Maybe I should pass out my contact info and publish a list of all my thoughts and ideas.
Brb....gotta go start a thread....

😁

On a rarely serious (for me) note, my brothers and sisters in Christ, remember Romans 12:17-21 --

Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

An impossibly simple concept that is impossibly difficult to practice.

To all others, carry on and have a nice day. 😋

Luke 22:36 He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

Translated to our times: "Take your wallet and ruck. If you don't have an AR, sell your smartphone and buy one. I/m unaware of any scripture that forbids self-defense.

Then stay away from places where large quantities of black culture congregate. Or be colorblind and go about your business cause you're better than all that. Up to you.

You can profile crowds however you wish. But the folks rioting and burning buildings are largely groups of stupid white kids, and it's a small step to move on to beating up little old ladies and men next. Look at who tried to kill Kyle Rittenhouse...

While the dark skins are causing lots of havok (this is nothing new). Rich (or at least well to do), white, leftist are the majority of these idiots. The Marxist are manipulating the dark skin population (this population is always easy to manipulate due to conditioning) to use for cover while attempting to topple the Republic. Its too early for my tin foil hat but there are quite a few "Jewish" names being arrested.

Luke 22:36 He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

Translated to our times: "Take your wallet and ruck. If you don't have an AR, sell your smartphone and buy one. I/m unaware of any scripture that forbids self-defense.

So, which Scripture is right?

You can profile crowds however you wish. But the folks rioting and burning buildings are largely groups of stupid white kids, and it's a small step to move on to beating up little old ladies and men next. Look at who tried to kill Kyle Rittenhouse...
Profiling crowds and individuals is a good idea. It's a tool that's kept people alive since forever. I also 'pre-judge' the colored hair / piercings crowd.

Profiling crowds and individuals is a good idea. It's a tool that's kept people alive since forever. I also 'pre-judge' the colored hair / piercings crowd.

As I said, do it however you wish. Just don't be shocked when some anarchist types play smart and distract you with a "person of color", or if playing the odds (which is basically what profiling is) doesn't go your way every single time.

Profile behavior. If the women and kids strapped with explosives downrange did nothing else they did drive home the idea of All are capable of violence.

Mall Rent-a-Cop in his Covid Blue gloves did zero to help. Was it because it was his homies doing the violence? Or was it more because he was overwhelmed? He seems to be trying to keep the white dude on the ground from taking a further beating at the hands of the mob.

November 4 this goes to a whole new level. If Biden wins — and I think he will — then the race war the Far Left is inciting, along with their Mainstream Fake News Industrial Complex Propaganda Arm will shift into overdrive to demand nothing short of the complete disarmament of the entire American population — because whitey can’t be trusted with weapons of mass destruction.

The polls don't mean anything and frankly Trump will win by a bigger margin than in 2016. People are tired of this shit and the actions of these animals is setting race relations back decades.

they weren't "white".

As I said, do it however you wish. Just don't be shocked when some anarchist types play smart and distract you with a "person of color", or if playing the odds (which is basically what profiling is) doesn't go your way every single time.

Anyone here not move from yellow to orange when encountering a group of ebonic speaking "youths' in white T-shirts or a gang of one-percenters or several overly pierced, dyed and tattooed individuals giving the appearance of excessive meth use?

I dunno? Defend myself? What would be your response?

My response and what *should* be my response, at least according to Jesus’ words, may be two entirely different things.

That why I mentioned that the principle is impossibly simple, but the practice is impossibly difficult.

I know we love to ‘wrest the Scriptures’ to support our own views — we all do it — which is why that “sell... and buy a sword” is so often misquoted and misapplied by so many who frequent forums like these. It justifies our evil hearts and thoughts and makes us feel better about our hideous nature, but we still know we’re lying to ourselves.

I know this is the Bear Pit, so I’ll stop pontificating. :giggle:

My response and what *should* be my response, at least according to Jesus’ words, may be two entirely different things.

That why I mentioned that the principle is impossibly simple, but the practice is impossibly difficult.

I know we love to ‘wrest the Scriptures’ to support our own views — we all do it — which is why that “sell... and buy a sword” is so often misquoted and misapplied by so many who frequent forums like these. It justifies our evil hearts and thoughts and makes us feel better about our hideous nature, but we still know we’re lying to ourselves.

I know this is the Bear Pit, so I’ll stop pontificating. :giggle:

Carry on, by all means. I think you have assumed too much about me. Your posts seem to indicate what I feel is self-defense you believe to be offensive. Jesus was often a pacifist, but many tend to forget His actions against the money changers.

Just how far do you allow someone to take things to abide by your interpretation of the scriptures?

I think many will be surprised by His attitude in the next coming.

REV 19:15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.

Carry on, by all means. I think you have assumed too much about me. Your posts seem to indicate what I feel is self-defense you believe to be offensive. Jesus was often a pacifist, but many tend to forget His actions against the money changers.

Just how far do you allow someone to take things to abide by your interpretation of the scriptures?

I think many will be surprised by His attitude in the next coming.

REV 19:15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.

Oh... I believe you’re mistaken. I’ve made no assumptions about you at all. I wasn’t attacking you personally at all.

I’m no man’s judge. I’m responsible for myself and have no desire to force the Scriptures on anyone. Only our Father in heaven can open someone’s eyes. I only see because He opened my eyes. It is impossible for me or you to make anyone see Scriptural truths.

And yes, no surprise on what’s coming upon Jesus’ return. That’s irrelevant about how we, as His followers, are instructed to act and comport ourselves in our filthy, fallen flesh.

Oh... I believe you’re mistaken. I’ve made no assumptions about you at all. I wasn’t attacking you personally at all.

I’m no man’s judge. I’m responsible for myself and have no desire to force the Scriptures on anyone. Only our Father in heaven can open someone’s eyes. I only see because He opened my eyes. It is impossible for me or you to make anyone see Scriptural truths.

And yes, no surprise on what’s coming upon Jesus’ return. That’s irrelevant about how we, as His followers, are instructed to act and comport ourselves in our filthy, fallen flesh.

While in no way saying than anything you said is wrong.
In my personal opinion, I firmly believe that way too many of the "Christian" sort have been hoodwinked into a false belief that they need to be all peaceful and meek and mild and non violent in the face of evil or those that do evil.

I'm from the minority these days that believe that you have a sacred duty to stand up to evil, overcome evil & destroy the doers of evil if they insist on causing harm to you or others. While also having a duty to have the tools, ability and willingness to do whatever you must do to overcome evil and defend others from those that do evil. Part of which is also being ready to face down those that want to do evil, and make them understand if they don't desist, and try to force their evil on others, causing harm to others, they will be stopped by you with no hesitation.

I'm also not of the bent that believes you need to let evil "coexist" in your midst, if the doers of evil refuse to change their evil ways, then they will need to no longer be in your midst one way or another, otherwise they WILL inevitably spread evil and corruption.