• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Moderator position opening up?

BFC Please add to the ban list any and all Serbu talk, Choid, taco debate and three shot groups.
I don’t think Choid is a glow jogger. He does actually post and have knowledge outside of the bear pit. He is wrong on some of his ideas, and if talked to rationally and with evidence he has been converted on some points.

Offenses that would result in a permanent ban:

1) Using there, their, or they’re incorrectly. Same for sale/sail etc.

2) Introducing products with gay ass names.

3) Claiming to be an expert on a subject, but not actually being a recognized expert.

4) Being from New York City

5) Having moved to the south east from the north east.

There is more, but I have to think on it.
Is this still for sell?

Pick me!
ulet92z.png

But, what if I want to sell a sail, on sale? Will you give me a break or just hit the brakes? And if it’s too loose, will I definitely lose two bullets to your Creedmoor or where will I be when you’re not what you said you were?

Loose/lose
To/too/two
Were/where/ware
For sale/for sell
Boolits
PriMMers
Creedmoore (it's Manbun)
Camero
ReMMington

And the list goes on...

Good Gawd, jes take some of that their drinkin munny and get sum spellin lessunz.
I always thought the boolits thing was a running gag. No? And spellchecker is probably responsible for a lot of "typos" ?

Reactions: Ravenworks
Offenses that would result in a permanent ban:

1) Using there, their, or they’re incorrectly. Same for sale/sail etc.

2) Introducing products with gay ass names.

3) Claiming to be an expert on a subject, but not actually being a recognized expert.

4) Being from New York City

5) Having moved to the south east from the north east.

There is more, but I have to think on it.
So we can use cell instead of sale/sail/sell?

My autocorrect has gone insane and changes “apostrophe S” to another word, and to Andy, changes correctly spelled shit to incorrect or multiple wrong words. Shit drives me crazy.

We need a new Big Toe...
To be shoved up the ass of the "what pills you running " crowd.

I guess it depends on the context of which Columbia/Colombia is referenced.

There is Columbia University, Columbia clothing, and the country of Colombia. So both spellings are correct on the basis of context.

Reactions: nikonNUT and lash
When the people at TBAC call them cans, and that is literally their business, I think we can accept that term as being a proper slang term for a silencer.
And the legal definition is actually silencers I believe. Suppressor would also be a slang word. I may be wrong but I believe all legal jargon refers to them as silencers

Reactions: JMGlasgow
Silencers are called suppressors, not cans! I can deal with magazines being called clips, but the can thing almost gives me a case of testicular torsion! :mad:
Cops, msm, Biden and other anti-gun dumbfucs call magazines 'clips' and should be hooker punched in the nuts through the computer screen and banned.

Hey, what if we made ARF.com the proverbial 'cage fight'. Whomever makes it out without getting banned at ARF gets banned here.
I have been permabanned there a couple of times but have secret squirrel access to read posts. Frank and Snipershide has been the butt of their jokes lately. Not sure why, since they all seem to be homosexual millennials there and the Mods/Staff are closet pedos.

Isn't clips a European thing? We say magazine they call them clips?