• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Modern Day Sniper Summit

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Modern Day Sniper Summit

Hello my fellow marksman -

Are you always looking to stay at the top of your shooting game?

Always wondering what the best in the field of long-range and precision shooting are up to?

Want to be aware of the latest trends and developments within our industry?

Then I’d like to share something you will not want to miss:

Introducing the inaugural 2020 Modern Day Rifleman Virtual Summit!

0MAwTNa4ZHmRU6oJYh2waBj7mSmA3CsulZkgqcf_favvNZYU_4hyJMST1dOQU0Pdln4cQhyW2DPoGB6NrAwZCPCTrkuHJOlYeXxMhMWdUi3icr2DUb6O2YvubI8ySJ8e5YL2w8Cx

From September 28 through Oct 2, our friends at Modern Day Sniper are presenting 5 full days of interviews with over 25 industry leading experts talking to you about the subjects that they’re passionate about that pertain to your journey as a Modern Day Rifleman.

These experts will be discussing 5 core areas including:

1. Training and Competition,
    2. Technology and Science,
    3. Leadership and Mentorship,
    4. Sniping,
    5. and Hunting.

I’m very honored to tell you that I’ll be one of those featured speakers alongside such other fantastic names like:

Frank Galli of Sniper’s Hide
    Kyle Lamb of Viking Tactics
    Donnie Vincent of Sicmanta Productions
    Robert Brantley of Manners Stocks
    Jayden Quinlan of Hornady Manufacturing

And the best part?

The 2020 Modern Day Rifleman Virtual Summit is a FREE, VIRTUAL online summit!

You don’t have to travel to a trade show or an in-person expo - we’ll be bringing these interviews to you, broadcasted over the web so you can watch from the comfort of your own home, on any device you choose!

This is an event you don’t want to miss, so click the link below to sign up for your FREE ticket:

https://moderndayrifleman.com/2020?affiliate_id=2620020

Frank,
    Appreciate the heads up on this. I have signed up an looking forward to joining in.

Regards,
    Brent B.

Reactions: Bender
    I'd love to, but I'm pretty much over the hill, and what would be my place really belongs to a younger hard charger...

Best fortune to all of you participants.

Greg

I'd love to, but I'm pretty much over the hill, and what would be my place really belongs to a younger hard charger...

Best fortune to all of you participants.

Greg

Greg,

I looked twice and didn't see where there are a limited # of spots. If that's the case I'll gladly give my ticket to someone in the business as well.

Signed up! Thanks, looking forward to it!

Signed up and looking forward to it. Hopefully the times don't conflict too much with my work schedule.

What is free. All I get is link to upgrade.

What is free. All I get is link to upgrade.

I have a free ticket and am able to access all 5 videos for day 1. Below is the link that was sent to my email to access the videos, which is only accessible for 24 hours. I believe they also posted the link to the Facebook group.

There was a slight issue with the page around 10 AM when it launched, but they got it quickly fixed.

All the videos are great! Top quality, but I want to specifically call out the video interview with Jayden Quinlan from Hornady. #mindblown

Thanks man my link sent to my email didnt work.