• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Modern Day Sniper Summit

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Knowledge bombs Deployed

Modern Day Sniper Summit

Hello my fellow marksman -

Are you always looking to stay at the top of your shooting game?

Always wondering what the best in the field of long-range and precision shooting are up to?

Want to be aware of the latest trends and developments within our industry?

Then I’d like to share something you will not want to miss:

Introducing the inaugural 2020 Modern Day Rifleman Virtual Summit!

0MAwTNa4ZHmRU6oJYh2waBj7mSmA3CsulZkgqcf_favvNZYU_4hyJMST1dOQU0Pdln4cQhyW2DPoGB6NrAwZCPCTrkuHJOlYeXxMhMWdUi3icr2DUb6O2YvubI8ySJ8e5YL2w8Cx

From September 28 through Oct 2, our friends at Modern Day Sniper are presenting 5 full days of interviews with over 25 industry leading experts talking to you about the subjects that they’re passionate about that pertain to your journey as a Modern Day Rifleman.

These experts will be discussing 5 core areas including:

1. Training and Competition,
    2. Technology and Science,
    3. Leadership and Mentorship,
    4. Sniping,
    5. and Hunting.

I’m very honored to tell you that I’ll be one of those featured speakers alongside such other fantastic names like:

Frank Galli of Sniper’s Hide
    Kyle Lamb of Viking Tactics
    Donnie Vincent of Sicmanta Productions
    Robert Brantley of Manners Stocks
    Jayden Quinlan of Hornady Manufacturing

And the best part?

The 2020 Modern Day Rifleman Virtual Summit is a FREE, VIRTUAL online summit!

You don’t have to travel to a trade show or an in-person expo - we’ll be bringing these interviews to you, broadcasted over the web so you can watch from the comfort of your own home, on any device you choose!

This is an event you don’t want to miss, so click the link below to sign up for your FREE ticket:

https://moderndayrifleman.com/2020?affiliate_id=2620020

Thanks for the post @lowlight!

For those that are curious about the event, hit me up with questions of you have them! We've been working on this for some time now and we're excited to finally release it for promotion!

This isn't gonna be something you want to miss! Over 30 hours of content specifically designed for you and your progression as a rifleman! Best of all, it's absolutely FREE!

Don't miss out, grab your free ticket using @lowlight's link above!

Thanks for the post @lowlight!

For those that are curious about the event, hit me up with questions of you have them! We've been working on this for some time now and we're excited to finally release it for promotion!

This isn't gonna be something you want to miss! Over 30 hours of content specifically designed for you and your progression as a rifleman! Best of all, it's absolutely FREE!

Don't miss out, grab your free ticket using @lowlight's link above!

Will these be archived for later viewing? Or will I have to set aside 30 hours at those times to view/hear the content?

Will these be archived for later viewing? Or will I have to set aside 30 hours at those times to view/hear the content?
    The interviews are all available for free for 24 hours after they release. After that point they're taken down.

If you're interested in upgrading to an all-access pass, that will give you lifetime access. We've also added an upgrade to this that contains PDF's of all the transcribed notes from each speaker.

The interviews are all available for free for 24 hours after they release. After that point they're taken down.

If you're interested in upgrading to an all-access pass, that will give you lifetime access. We've also added an upgrade to this that contains PDF's of all the transcribed notes from each speaker.

thanks for allowing free access upfront! Found it on the page once I went there. Great idea!

Reactions: CaylenW
    Just tried to watch the summit with the link included in the email. It didn't work.

Try typing it in the browser exactly like you saw it in the email, had the same issue.

Beyond the vast knowledge being shared with us, I also (selfishly) appreciate growing my list of awesome dudes I'd be happy to have a drink with or go shooting with (not at the same time). One-sided friendships, I guess, but I'll take it. :)

Thanks @CaylenW and @velayo_0317 and all the interviewees/instructors!

i thought it was a great summit.. tons of knowledge bombs. i bet the extra 10 hrs there was more good info talked about..
    that interview with ted from american rifle company.. that was super hard to listen to he was all over the place.

thanks to @CaylenW and @velayo_0317 for putting it on. huge thanks to all the people that took the time out of the day to talk and drop knowledge

Reactions: Darkside-Six
    I did t get a chance to listen to all of them but hit a handful done. Very cool hearing from all different kinds of people in their respected fields and picking up all different kinds of little tid bits.

Reactions: Beefmanne