• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MOLLE Fastex Buckles

Exo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2011
El Mirage, Arizona
Ok I've looked and looked, my google skillz must be slipping. I need help finding some of those field repairable fastex buckles like these:
Capture.jpg

BUT...here is the catch, I need both ends to be open ended (like the buckle in the lower left of the picture. I guess both male(?) and female(?) end need to have the MOLLE adaptable opening.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance...

Re: MOLLE Fastex Buckles

I've never seen an option for the male end to have an open slot like the female end. You may have to get creative and cut a slot into the end, but I don't know how strong it will be.

I've used slotted 1" metal square rings to attack this problem. Attach the ring where you need it, just like the female end. Weave 1" webbing thru the male end, then thru the metal ring and double back thru the male end again. If you need to have some adjustment in the webbing length, this is the better option when compared to simply having a slotted male end.

Checkout the Supply Captain website; if there is anything available from ITW that fits your description, they will most likely carry it.

Re: MOLLE Fastex Buckles

i knew i had seen them before, found em while sifting through about 1000 pages of google images, but now endom doesnt have them on their website...

Recon-hardware_zps30a531f6.jpg