• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Molle for 1911 w/ rails

Re: Molle for 1911 w/ rails

Never mind thot you were looking for somehting else.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: im-ur-daisy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">eleaf-

Are you looking for a MOLLE compliant holster for a 1911 w/rail or mag pouches?

Regards,

IUD </div></div>

Molle compatible holster for 1911 w/ rail. Mag pouches are easy enough to find. I have found one, but have the feeling it's cheap Chinese junk.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HasgunWilltravel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Lowlight said:
TAG Gear has them, I use them. </div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Pics? </div></div>

Ditto. I don't see them on TAG's site, nor can I find any evidence they exist anywhere for sale.

If you like Safariland holsters, they have an molle adapter plate available, P/N# 6004-5

I carry a full sized 1911 with rails for an off duty / court gun. Being 6'5 I can get away with that lol. I use a Blackhawk CQC holster for a govt. model and put the FBI cant to it. Yes it holds the rail 1911 just fine. I was at the gun store one day and just thought I would check it out for the hell of it and I ll be darned it worked fine, been using it since. Just back off the tenstion screw a turn or so and there ya go. Blackhawk also has molle attachements that replace the back of the holster so you can use it for molle, as a paddle holster or if you want to run your belt through it. If you are going to go thigh holster, I would go with the Safariland. That is what I use, and they come in diffrent colors. They also make a holster to fit pretty much every combination weapon and light out there. The BlackHawk will only allow you to use thier lil 60 lumen 200 dollar light. I use a Streamlight TLR 2s that is a combo 160 lumen light with a strobe and laser, that one cost about the same as the Blackhawk, but much better my 2 cents worth. Hope this helps you out.