• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MOLLE pouch for harris bipod

SquarePizza

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2012
NY
I am looking for a molle pouch to cram a 6-9" harris into, does anyone have any experience with this and could recommend a pouch?

I find myself shooting off of my pack 99% of the time now, but I would like to pack the bipod along for the ride, so I think I am just going to mount a pouch on the side of the bag.

Maybe try a water bottle pouch. They may ne long enough but not sure.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk

Thats kinda what I am thinking. Most of the pouches that I am finding are only 2" thick, so while I can match the length and width I cannot find anything that can take the girth of the bipod.

I use a 30 round AR Mag pouch, I sniped the elastic retention band off the front and it works perfect. Not sure of brand, I bought a bunch off ebay a few years ago

I have tried a few pouches for these and they always seem way larger than they are worth once you find one that fits your bipods. My ideal pouch would have 2 holes in the bottom that the legs would go through and the pouch would just hold the main body of the bipods with the legs hanging out the bottom. Maybe there is a good pouch size that could be modified to do this.

I ended up using a Picatinny rail section that mounted to MOLLE. (My bipods have the ADM QD picatinny mount)
QASM Picatinny RAMP | ITW Nexus Advanced

I don't like having bipods on my gun so I like to clip them to MOLLE.

By the way I use that ITW rail in conjunction with a nylon strap. I don't trust that not to pop off and loose my bipods.

I have tried a few pouches for these and they always seem way larger than they are worth once you find one that fits your bipods. My ideal pouch would have 2 holes in the bottom that the legs would go through and the pouch would just hold the main body of the bipods with the legs hanging out the bottom. Maybe there is a good pouch size that could be modified to do this.

I ended up using a Picatinny rail section that mounted to MOLLE. (My bipods have the ADM QD picatinny mount)
QASM Picatinny RAMP | ITW Nexus Advanced

I don't like having bipods on my gun so I like to clip them to MOLLE.

By the way I use that ITW rail in conjunction with a nylon strap. I don't trust that not to pop off and loose my bipods.

Molle II hand grenade pouch. Fits the head of a Harris lm-s bipod almost perfectly. Pouch flap goes between the legs.