• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

'Money' Mayweather or Logan Paul

They fight tomorrow, who's the winner?

• Money

• Paul

Results are only viewable after voting.
So let me imagine what I missed which saved me time and money.

Douche-bag faced off with Mayweather, Mayweather hid behind his left shoulder and rolled off d-b's amateurish attempts to land anything and then popped d-b with sneaky counter shots before hiding behind his shoulder again, pretty much pitching a boring, no hitter for twelve rounds?

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot

Douche-bag faced off with Money Douchebag. Money Douchebag hid behind his left shoulder and rolled off d-b's amateurish attempts to land anything and then hid behind his shoulder again, pretty much pitching a boring, no hitter for twelve rounds?
Fixed

Douche-bag faced off with Mayweather, Mayweather hid behind his left shoulder and rolled off d-b's amateurish attempts to land anything and then popped d-b with sneaky counter shots before hiding behind his shoulder again, pretty much pitching a boring, no hitter for twelve rounds?
Pretty much sums it up except for the fact that Money got $5,000,000 and d-b got $2,000,000, or there abouts.

He didnt get to 50-0 by luck. You may not like him but he's doing something right.
Sure, he’s got a gas tank like a Kenyan marathon runner. He can dance like Fred Astaire.

It’s boxing. It’s not a fight, even though we call it a fight. Heavy gloves. Mouth guard. Cup. Shorts hiked up into your armpits. You get a rest break every 3-5 minutes. Judges’ score cards. Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope.

How about; no gloves, no mouth guard, no cup. No time limit, one round. No judges. Win by submission/KO/TKO only. As for weight classes, you weigh in on your way to the ring. Let’s go ahead and nip that weight-cutting right in the bud.

Moneyweather is an accomplished boxer, but no one has seen him fight. As for his matches, the little bit I’ve seen of them are snooze-fests. I care not to watch anyone run around a ring for 12 rounds.

As posted above, boxing is dead and has been for years.

i’ve never watched mayweather fight. not once.

my grandfather and i watched a whole lot of boxing together. one of the funnest to watch was prince naseem hamed. he was something to watch!
I hated that guy!!!!
I was praying kelly would beat him