• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Montana Pdogs 2010

Re: Montana Pdogs 2010

Love shooting them things!!! With all their fleas I would let my do get near them!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sturkis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love shooting them things!!! With all their fleas I would let my do get near them!! </div></div>

Olaf,would grab the carcass,lick up the blood and eat the heart and liver. Been doing it for years I'm told.

Now that looks like some fun. You can stretch your rifles legs out there.

I love MT. I worked on a refuge near Malta for a summer when I was in College. That is some open space without a lot of people you gotta love it.

To hell with the P dogs, let me at some trout!!!! Holy cow, 16k acres.. I wanna fish there..lol

Grew up in MT.

Remember this: "Montana Sucks" Now go tell all your friends.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WTW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love MT. I worked on a refuge near Malta for a summer when I was in College. That is some open space without a lot of people you gotta love it. </div></div>

WTW, I used to live up in Malta in 2005. When were you up there? I'm heading back up to Malta next month for a week. Planning to shoot some dogs while we're up there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mkv_89</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What part of Montana? Im guessing eastern MT near Miles City or Glendive. </div></div>

Had to wear a hood over our heads until we got there.
TOP SECRET!

did the dog retrieve the pdogs?
Looks fun and some good open shooting.

Sounds like an infestation, this could be serious. Where is ranch? I better get out there immediately with some PD medicine.

I love that everyone wants to know where our PDog ranch is,,,,,,keep guessing Boys....LOL

The next pics will be in WY, see you there Dave in a couple months!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smokin99</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love that everyone wants to know where our PDog ranch is,,,,,,keep guessing Boys....LOL

The next pics will be in WY, see you there Dave in a couple months! </div></div>

You got that right!!

im no rancher or farmer for that matter, but isnt 16k acres only about 25 square miles? thats not really as big as it sounded at first unless of course the pdog town spreads 5 miles x 5 miles from edge to edge.

my guess is up around lewistown greatfalls area too green to be around miles city or glendive unless those pics are from early summer glad ya made it up to eradicate some of those little vermen keep it up good shootin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_bass16</div><div class="ubbcode-body">im no rancher or farmer for that matter, but isnt 16k acres only about 25 square miles? thats not really as big as it sounded at first unless of course the pdog town spreads 5 miles x 5 miles from edge to edge. </div></div>

Being a 6th generation rancher and being around ranches my whole life, 25 sections is a good size ranch.

We have a family friend who sold a 10 section ranch in Montana for a little under $10 million.

Yes there are some ranches larger, hell the ranch next to us has 625 sections. But we see places being purchased to be split more and more.

Dave your out there living the dream man. Looks like a great time. I hope to make it PDog shooting one of these days. I hear it is a good time.

PS- Great sunset....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SmokinAce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dave your out there living the dream man. Looks like a great time. I hope to make it PDog shooting one of these days. I hear it is a good time.

PS- Great sunset.... </div></div>

we were out there till dark. Best times shooting.