• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Montana residents ( info needed)

WTF kind of racial injustice is there in Missoula. It is the whitest place on this earth. It's just white people with teeth and white people without teeth.

Get back to work.........

Montana Is First State To Cancel Unemployment Benefits In Response To Unprecedented Worker Shortage​

Get back to work.........

Montana Is First State To Cancel Unemployment Benefits In Response To Unprecedented Worker Shortage​

Now if they can’t pull it together and crush this 1619 bullshit in schools.

Idaho, Oklahoma and another have already but a stop on this critical race theory bullshit.

Why anyone would use government schools these days is beyond me, I’d look at the private options, or even homeschool with some outside the home sports or other social activity.

Why anyone would use government schools these days is beyond me, I’d look at the private options, or even homeschool with some outside the home sports or other social activity.
This is why I am pursuing private or charter options.

Reactions: TurboTrout

Idaho, Oklahoma and another have already but a stop on this critical race theory bullshit.

What's that you say?

Honestly, it is hard to find a bad small town in Montana. Nobody is going to tell you which one to go to though, because they want them to stay small. A lot of people may have spent six minutes here and have strong opinions about the only this or that, but it really isn't a state that is littered with places you wouldn't want to be. Just avoid cities. Anybody who moves to Montana to live in a city probably doesn't have two brain cells to rub together. They are pretty much the worst cities ever.

That's the truth.

I've lived in Lincoln (Kazinski was our neighbor), Lolo, Great Falls, and now I'm in the middle but work in the Livingston/Bozeman/Big Sky area.

There's a reason I put up with driving 100+ miles 2x a week to not live where I work.

No matter where you go, the teachers will be mostly liberal. Just have to accept it and teach them critical thinking at home.

Most of the state is very libertarian. Live and let live, and don't you dare tell me what I'm supposed to be doing. The problem is so many are on assistance programs of some sort they always vote for their wallet before freedom. "My farm bill!" Idiots.

• Sad
Reactions: Hobo Hilton

There have been a lot of refugees come to Montana while being funded by the US Government.... I'd hope cutting off funds will show them the exit door from Montana and drive them back to some of the Blue / Liberal States. Those here running farms, stocking grocery stores, raising cattle, fighting fires, running hospitals / dentist offices, keeping the peace, building houses, etc have never missed a lick over the past 2 years...

There have been a lot of refugees come to Montana while being funded by the US Government.... I'd hope cutting off funds will show them the exit door from Montana and drive them back to some of the Blue / Liberal States. Those here running farms, stocking grocery stores, raising cattle, fighting fires, running hospitals / dentist offices, keeping the peace, building houses, etc have never missed a lick over the past 2 years...

Indeed

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
That's the truth.

I've lived in Lincoln (Kazinski was our neighbor), Lolo, Great Falls, and now I'm in the middle but work in the Livingston/Bozeman/Big Sky area.

There's a reason I put up with driving 100+ miles 2x a week to not live where I work.

No matter where you go, the teachers will be mostly liberal. Just have to accept it and teach them critical thinking at home.

Most of the state is very libertarian. Live and let live, and don't you dare tell me what I'm supposed to be doing. The problem is so many are on assistance programs of some sort they always vote for their wallet before freedom. "My farm bill!" Idiots.
You probably aren't too far from me. Our teachers are surprisingly conservative. Like carry guns to church on Sunday conservative. Lincoln too these days, though there are many more in Lincoln than in my town, so I can't speak for them all. But you capture the state of the state pretty well, the tension between freedom and handouts. Butte is example number one.

Honestly, when I read the descriptions of Montana by people in Missoula and the Missoula spillout I wonder if they have ever been to the state...