• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I don't live in MT but my parents are in Troy (nice 400 yard range there) and my daughter lives in Bozeman. I've shot a match at LRC (Three Forks) and a couple of matches with Warhorse Development (Valier). Love shooting over here.

In Cut Bank.
New to the sport... no gear yet.
Hopefully a custom build next year.

Should warm up here around Billings . Getting a couple days off for the first time in way too long . Anybody want to shoot pdogs or yotes this weekend ? Thinking about pompeys area or Castle Butte

Ya, that’s funny. Let’s split Washington and California. Sell west Washington and Southern California. If you have amazon tv then you should check out “the man in the high tower”.

Ya, that’s funny. Let’s split Washington and California. Sell west Washington and Southern California. If you have amazon tv then you should check out “the man in the high tower”.

Fan of Man in High Tower. It is amazing how dumb and average person is then you realize have of them are dumber than that. "Carlin"

I'm in Missoula and just tried out the Deep Creek 600yd range recently. For the Kalispell area guys/gals, I heard about an approx 1000yd place to shoot along some power lines but can't remember what the area was called. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

That was the power line in Marion, I've shot there for years. Cant shoot there anymore, they closed it off because people were shooting old propane bottles, microwaves and all kinds of garbage. They just left all the crap there. not mention there were bullet holes in the power line structures! we would haul trash out of there when we went but more would show up. Sucks, it was a good range for us.
....some peoples kids!

That was the power line in Marion, I've shot there for years. Cant shoot there anymore, they closed it off because people were shooting old propane bottles, microwaves and all kinds of garbage. They just left all the crap there. not mention there were bullet holes in the power line structures! we would haul trash out of there when we went but more would show up. Sucks, it was a good range for us.
....some peoples kids!
Damn, that's too bad. Anywhere else in the area that's worth it? Would be great to have somewhere to go when we visit the in-laws...

We are constantly looking for long ranges to shoot here. There is an actual range up the northfork. I think it has gongs out to 600 or so. If I knew of someplace to shoot 1K I’d tell ya.

Anyone near pompeys pillar I got a 1000yard gong set up. Able to see it out to about 1400 if you drive to the border of BLM... it's 15" .. please don't steal it.... Planning on hanging a few more around BLM/ state land properties. Hit me up if you want to pdog or lkng range shooting in Mt / near Billings 1-3 hrs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190518-230329_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20190518-230329_Maps.jpg
    360.2 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: JRodMT and Red343
not that I'm proud of it all that much when younger 3 friends and my self after a wonderful night drinking , tried to steal a cow that some how we saw in a field from the side of the road after using 3 bottles of bbq sauce maybe , to coat the cow thinking it would somehow make it easier to get over the fence . so drunk people may have taken your 40lb target , I'll hope its still exactly where you put it .

Unfortunately not. We’re working on figuring something out.