• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Monterey Park Shooting

Hello MarinePMI…….

I caught one!
1674425927192.png

I had to go to court this week for a gun case.

the defense and prosecutor had to discuss their concerns of showing the gun to the jury and possibly psychologically damaging them or triggering them.

Both parroted Biden claim that 2A is outdated an de you need F15s to defend against tyranny.

Our country is proof you can degrade and dumb down a population intentionally all you need is the will and time.
Biden is a complete and udder moron who lies as easily as most people breathe.

If F-15s are needed to defend against tyranny, why get rid of AR-15s? Also, is he willing to give the order for jet fighters to fire on american citizens? How is that not tyranny right now?

Will someone please grab the silver alert walking around the White House and get his diaper changed and some medication?

And yeah, the news report is nothing but a pack of lies. "Multiple sources report that the suspect shot himself." Why so many sources?

Notice how it was said that there were two shots in the window but no mention of which direction. Also, what happened? Did his own head on the first shot?

Gotta blame everything on the evil conservative white supremacists, even of committed by an illegal Xiden let in from an open border, to Paul Pelosi's gay trysts...

And yeah, the news report is nothing but a pack of lies. "Multiple sources report that the suspect shot himself." Why so many sources?
Be interesting if there are multiplewounds or non-head shot, since they are blaming an evil AR.

And those two fucking shit head assholes, Schumer and Schiff...without knowing a fucking thing....decided they needed to use this tragedy to advance their fucking political narrative and have said that this shooting was because of bigotry.

These two are a waste of protoplasm.

Reactions: BLEE and Ronws

Gotta blame everything on the evil conservative white supremacists, even of committed by an illegal Xiden let in from an open border, to Paul Pelosi's gay trysts...

Be interesting if there are multiplewounds or non-head shot, since they are blaming an evil AR.

White Dominant Culture inflicted upon Asians...

Well, once upon a time...

flamethrow2.gif

They can claim its for the children all they want but they are scared of the next Travis Bickle. He keeps them up at night and anxious during the day cause they know he is out there just biding his time.

And those two fucking shit head assholes, Schumer and Schiff...without knowing a fucking thing....decided they needed to use this tragedy to advance their fucking political narrative and have said that this shooting was because of bigotry.

These two are a waste of protoplasm.
Yes. They read from the same Saul Alinsky book as did Obama and Rahm Emanuel. Never let a good crisis go to waste.

Repubs are also guilty of it. The Patriot Act was not written overnight. And it sure was handy after 9/11. And it had a limited shelf life and was going to expire during Obama's terms. He had the chance to let it die. He did not, he renewed.

Obama also refused to release the 28 redacted pages from the 9/11 Commission report that deal with financing to Osama bin Laden where it went through Saudi banks. Which makes sense. Bin Laden was from Saudi Arabia. And his parents owned an oil business with Pres. GW Bush.

Trump did not release the 28 pages, either.

Yes. They read from the same Saul Alinsky book as did Obama and Rahm Emanuel. Never let a good crisis go to waste.

Repubs are also guilty of it. The Patriot Act was not written overnight. And it sure was handy after 9/11. And it had a limited shelf life and was going to expire during Obama's terms. He had the chance to let it die. He did not, he renewed.

Obama also refused to release the 28 redacted pages from the 9/11 Commission report that deal with financing to Osama bin Laden where it went through Saudi banks. Which makes sense. Bin Laden was from Saudi Arabia. And his parents owned an oil business with Pres. GW Bush.

Trump did not release the 28 pages, either.

Politicians care about self interest. Releasing a document that puts a target on their back isn't in their self interest.

Didn't you guys drop a bomb to not have to deal with exactly this type of shit?

I found this image of the guy who disarmed the 72 year old asian dude. It shows the gun, but not very well. Look to the lower left of the picture. I am thinking Mac 10.

surveillance-monterey-park-shooting-ho-mz-03-230123_1674474692965_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

View attachment 8054390
Apparently Wong Wei went the right way by not going to the club.

Wei Wong is an attorney well known within that community. His office is located very close to the site of the shooting. Monterey Park is essentially a retirement community for Chinese seniors. Those that moved there during MP's heyday are now old and the community is well established as firmly Chinese. It's "asian" the way bolt guns are firearms. Violence is pretty rare as there aren't enough young people/gangs in the area to bring the numbers up to surrounding areas. It's a sleepy old folks area.

So here's a recap and summary.

Spiteful dude with very prominent anger and narcissistic issues gets butthurt that his wife got invited to the dance and he wasn't because nobody can stand his ass.

Walks into dance hall 1 with a Mac-11, which is already illegal in Cali, pops off 2 mags, executes the wounded, and walks back out.

Goes to dance hall 2, pulls out Mac-11 for a repeat. Gigachad sees him, takes his weapon, and beats the shit outta him. Too bad Gigachad didn't shoot him with his own gun or knife him right then and there and save the community a lot of morning traffic troubles.

The badly beaten up killer clown runs to his white van, sits inside, pulls out a Glock, and supposedly caps himself. Kinda sus, as that exit hole area in the window looks a bit too clean, unless the beanie that he was wearing absorbed most of the gore splattering out...

From the interview the Gigachad who disarmed that creep sounded AWESOME, with a true warrior mentality. If he is not a gun owner or carrier, I hope he is one now...

Last edited:
I am in the L.A. area and local radio is reporting they searched his home and found " homemade silencers" oh my.

Reactions: candyx
I just want to know how short their memories are. Every single day there's a "worst mass shooting in recent history".

I'd also define mass as a few more than 3, but if they put a realistic number on it that doesn't happen in most gang drive-bys they wouldn't get any traction.

I am in the L.A. area and local radio is reporting they searched his home and found " homemade silencers" oh my.
Probably had a couple of mag lights around the house, for the California rolling blackouts.

They only love gun control when black rifles are involved.
I know, that is so rayciss.

Actually, I have heard a theory that the NFA was sold as a way to stop the gangsters dealing in moonshine but really, it was about pricing automatic weapons out of the hands of black people. No proof of that, just a fun theory.

Like my first wife's theory (RIP) that JKF was assassinated as retribution for the death of Marilyn Monroe, ex-wife of Joe DiMaggio, who was often seen in the company of Sam Giancanna. You don't mess with the wife or ex-wife of a made man. Ever. No proof of that but it was romantic and I liked it for that. Really, I think, JFK was assassinated because he was going to get rid of the Fed. Just like Lincoln had rejected the offer of the Fed when they first started getting their hooks in USA back then.

What convinced me that LHO could not have done it? I have operated an old Springfield 7.62 that was built just like the Carcano. Loose action and bolt, even with a hidden mag, anyway, another topic for another time.

Long story not quite as long, the government prefers an unarmed populace. It is a whole lot easier to kill a lot of people if they cannot kill you (the government) back.