• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Re: Moo

Pepper spray 'em. That'll get em out... and if you dont manage the wind right, you get it too... It's a learning experience... and makes for spicy BBQ later. mmmmmm... BBQ....

I use a sling shot. Pop one on the butt or between the eyes, and they take off. I carry it in my left leg pocket. the type with the plastic magazine in the grip for extra ball bearings.
Tacticool slingshot?

With all the calves pushed into the inside they knew you were a good guy. But with the feeder turned on its side they probably thought you had a treat. Keep em safe

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: firefox</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wheres the beef </div></div>
+1

Send this in to Burger King, McDonalds or Wendy's...it could be the ad to counter the chik filet commercials

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MP15</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beef! It's whats for dinner!</div></div>

+1