• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

More on the migrants who beat the NYC cops. Unbelievable but true.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    This is one reason I never do any transactions from my phone, no credit information there either.

Migrants who fled after allegedly beating NYC police use stolen phones to buy cars, pools back home: report​

My shocked face
    E94FB09C-E4C0-43FF-8E3F-674A85F8A0E8.jpeg

I’ll start.

Theiving illegal motherfuckin wetbacks!
    Sad. When I owned a place down by Del Rio, I saw a lot of them, not a lot by today's standard, but 15-20 a week. Most were just decent people looking to improve their lot in life. I always gave them water and on occasion, medical attention.

Today's parasites have ruined it for everybody.

I'm a peaceful man but damn if the though of packing up the bolt gun and taking a trip hasnt crossed my mind. A number of perforated corpses would likely do a lot to stem the tide. One about every 50 yards.

Edited to add: Every 50 feet, and only military aged men. If you look Asian or mid eastern thats a bonus shot. The females we can pimp out to the Russians.

1707167231893.png

Last edited:
    The amount of illegals here in the city had already reached critical mass AKA UK style, for organized criminal activity to become a real thing among them. Mostly street crime, pickpocketing, phone and wallet snatchings. If you are not careful, scooter riding clowns will swoop by and snatch your shit. Add that to the fact that A LOT of complacent city dwellers carry lots of cash with them, when these gangs strike, they usually hit gold, and just two or three successful swipes means enough to buy cars and lots of drugs, which then get cut and resold. It's like organic detritus building up on a forest floor. Enough buildup and the bottom of the pile starts getting hot. Add enough accelerent gas from composting debris and before you know it, brush fire...

The amount of illegals here in the city had already reached critical mass AKA UK style, for organized criminal activity to become a real thing among them. Mostly street crime, pickpocketing, phone and wallet snatchings. If you are not careful, scooter riding clowns will swoop by and snatch your shit. Add that to the fact that A LOT of complacent city dwellers carry lots of cash with them, when these gangs strike, they usually hit gold, and just two or three successful swipes means enough to buy cars and lots of drugs, which then get cut and resold. It's like organic detritus building up on a forest floor. Enough buildup and the bottom of the pile starts getting hot. Add enough accelerent gas from composting debris and before you know it, brush fire...
    I know youre stuck there because of family, or work, but that's what cities do.

I dont see anything like that here in OK. I hear its growing in Virginia since I left. Ask @kenny1773

I know youre stuck there because of family, or work, but that's what cities do.

I dont see anything like that here in OK. I hear its growing in Virginia since I left. Ask @kenny1773

You can tell who the real conservatives are in any city. They are the ones who actually look at both of the small rearview mirrors at the top of every bank ATM before they put their cards in. 😂

Reactions: SWgeezer
    Sad. When I owned a place down by Del Rio, I saw a lot of them, not a lot by today's standard, but 15-20 a week. Most were just decent people looking to improve their lot in life. I always gave them water and on occasion, medical attention.

Today's parasites have ruined it for everybody.

I'm a peaceful man but damn if the though of packing up the bolt gun and taking a trip hasnt crossed my mind. A number of perforated corpses would likely do a lot to stem the tide. One about every 50 yards.

Edited to add: Every 50 feet, and only military aged men. If you look Asian or mid eastern thats a bonus shot. The females we can pimp out to the Russians.

View attachment 8341972
    You won’t do shit your too busy with your marijuana and trying to ve a philosopher

Thought you were some great big Bible man now your talking about taking a gun to the border to be a vigilante and putting women to sex slavery

Idiot.

Let us know when you put the pipe down

Last edited:
    You won’t do shit your too busy with your marijuana and trying to ve a philosopher

Thought you were some great big Bible man now your talking about taking a gun to the border to be a vigilante and putting women to sex slavery

Idiot.

You're a bigger idiot my far.

Idiot.

Iffin' it wernt for those Mexicuns goin cross that border he wouldn't have anything to smoke!

1707177992326.png

You're a bigger idiot my far.
    Careful, the truth might get you on report. :D

He's just a hate filled little fellow who only crawls out of his primordial slime to try to insult me. I have a good laugh. His hate makes me stronger and him weaker.

bragg is trying reverse course, but maybe too late if they already fled the state.

in other news, a judge won't allow prosecution of some people that bragg charged with felonies for using a fake clotshot passport.
    judge rightfully put bragg in his place, pointing out that bragg refuses to prosecute much more serious crime.

should drag them behind the bus all the way back to NYC and then deport what's left in a box.
    Dont waste the money on a box, just toss them in the sewer they crawled out of.